“The Best of Miami just got better” 5 of 5 stars

25% Off + FREE Upgrade
Ranked #5 of 130 hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersGold level
River Vale, New Jersey
“The Best of Miami just got better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2010

I have stayed at this Hotel last year on my way to a cruise, I stayed 2 night on the club level, we were treated like royalty from the minute we checked in, Gene the club concierge and his assistant Bobaldo went above and beyond to make my kids fall in love with the club. This year when we said we are planning a trip to Miami they insisted on staying in the Epic hotel club level, so I booked and we were not disappointed one bit in fact we where surprised with welcome back small touches in our room. I feel the hotel has maintained its great service in fact I felt it was better this time, and the staff at the club Gene Bonaldo and others were superb. One thing that added value to this hotel is Zuma restaurant best Japanese food in the USA. I highly recommend staying at the Epic especially the club level, I will for sure next year it is becoming a family tradition.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
seanmckeenmiami, Resort Manager at EPIC Hotel - a Kimpton Hotel, responded to this review, August 17, 2010
CEMCRAIN:
Welcome back; it is so great when our guests notice our small touches to improve both our guest service and our overall property. Thank you for taking a few moments of your time to post your experiences with us. We look forward to your stay with us next year.

1,931 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (477)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2010

I spent the weekend with my girlfriend to celebrate my birthday. The hotel had a modern feel in the middle of Miami. The bed was super comfortable and I could have spent the entire day there. However, I we did get out and enjoyed the spa and pool. We were fortunate enough to stay on the Club Levels. Gene and Sonja were very welcoming and made sure my every needs were met. They provided us with tips about the local area and even how to maximize our stay at the Epic. Bonaldo gets extra kudos b/c he was the most happy person I have met in a long while. I think the staff was in cahoots with my gf b/c they kept surprising me with drinks, chocolates, champagne, and even a personalized menu at Area 31! Dinner was a 5 course extravaganza of fresh seafood and a memorable view of downtown Miami. I even got to bring our little boston terrier with no extra pet fee!!! He was so happy when he saw the view from our room. We got a free upgrade to the waterview! I also felt safe running in the area with my dog for exercise. And the gym is awesome too. It is unfair for other establishments, but I will always compare other hotel to the high standards set by EPIC. I would have been content with a warm welcome and small bill. But staff at EPIC made us feel like we were staying at a ultra rich relative's downtown apartment and and still showed us a small bill!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
seanmckeenmiami, Resort Manager at EPIC Hotel - a Kimpton Hotel, responded to this review, August 16, 2010
blackjeep05:
Happy belated birthday & thank you for taking a few moments to post your experience with us. Thank you for mentioning how friendly and helpful the employees are.
We look forward to your return visit.
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2010

I had reserved a room for this hotel prior to the hotel actually opening but had read many good things about the plans.

When we arrived we were shocked. The view, the environment and the style of the hotel were perfect. The rooms were always clean and the service was impeccable. I would DEFINITELY go back.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends
seanmckeenmiami, Resort Manager at EPIC Hotel - a Kimpton Hotel, responded to this review, August 13, 2010
scorro1:
Thank you for taking a few minutes to post the perfect contribution.
Thank you also for mentioning our impeccable service.
We look forward to your return visit.
Sheffield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2010

Simply the best hotel that I have stayed in.... Was very giddy when we arrived. Room on the 26th floor overlooking Biscayne Bay and the skyscapers. What a gorgeous bathroom (Villeroy & Bosch fittings), what a huge bed, big TV and a computer. Looked down onto the Pool deck 10 floors below and that was stunning too.

Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
JohnEdwinI:
Thank you for your fantastic posting. We love to hear about the excitement of staying with us from our guests. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
limerick, ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2010

Well i stayed there recently for 3 nights on my first trip to the USA, i completely went off the reviews from this site and i am delighted i did. The epic was voted the number one on this site, its a 5 star hotel that is 5 star.. the staff were fantastic and very helpful, the location is very good too with only a short walk to must places, south beach is just across the bridge, a short cab ride only..I traveled with a friend of mine so we had a double room, it was very nice with a great view of the city, your own computer too which id say is rare in the states as its Wi-Fi everywhere now.. Big bathroom with a jacuzzi bath, fantastic rain showers, you could sleep in the beds all day there so comfortable..haha. They also organised a rental car for us as we went onto key west so if your doing the same you can look up my reviews on them hotels....so if i am in Miami in the future i wouldn't be staying anywhere else,Any questions you have i would be more than happy to help...ken...

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends
kennethevo6:
Thank you for taking a few moments to post such a fantastic contribution. Thank you also for mentioning the property amenities and friendly service.
We look forward to your next stay with us.
Thessaloniki, Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2010

We recently traveled to Miami for our honeymoon and selected Epic because of the great reviews. We did not know that it would be even better than our wildest dreams.
The hotel, even if it is not on the beach (a short drive away) is on the bay, with fantastic water views, around great restaurants and clubs. The design is fantastic and very trendy. Bathrooms are to die for, restaurants and spa in the hotel are very classy and the views are breathtaking.
But the best thing about this hotel is the service. When we arrived we were checked in by their night manager, Giorgios, who was also greek and spoke our language. After 10 minutes of information and suggestions we were shown to our room by the bellboy to find that Giorgios had already sent us champagne and strawberries to celebrate our honeymoon and had moved us to a suite with no extra money. We were speechless! This was the best hospitality experience we had in all our trips.
During our stay, all the staff was beyond great and smiled every time we looked at them. Everything we asked for during our stay, was immediately taken care.
Everyone treated us like friends and made our honeymoon unforgettable.
Even though it is not on the beach, the luxury and incredible hospitality was the best we have ever seen and it is worth the 5 minute drive to the ocean.
Thank you Epic and Giorgio for this incredible start to our life as a married couple.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
seanmckeenmiami, Resort Manager at EPIC Hotel - a Kimpton Hotel, responded to this review, August 9, 2010
traveltogether02:
Wow; thank you for the fantastic posting.
Congratulations on your wedding and we are so happy that we were able to contribute to the incredible beginning of a wonderful marriage.
We hope to see you on your anniversaries.
Akron, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2010

This was a biz trip that I also made a leisure trip. The staff at the Epic is great and the facility is very nice.

The staff really wants to work WITH the guest, I needed a late check out and they were more than happy to accomadate.

I will come back here for sure!

Thanks

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Akrontravelman:
Thank you for taking a few moments to write such a great contribution.
Thank you also for mentioning how accommodating our employees are.
We look forward to your next stay with us.
Resort Manager

Been to EPIC Hotel - a Kimpton Hotel? Share your experiences!