“Flawless” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Chicago, Illinois
“Flawless”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

From check in to in room dining. .all the way to check out this hotel and staff were amazing especially the front desk and bell staff. My room 3021 was gorgeous with stunning views. Can't wait to return.

Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (497)
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Great location, and excellent stay for business or leisure. Got a room with a great view at one of the top floors. Complimentary wine tasting at check-in seemed like a great hit, nice idea to welcome the guests.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Stayed at the Epic a few times, and have not been disappointed yet. Just beware that the lobby and parking area at the entrance of the hotel gets very busy and congested in the evening, especially on the weekends. There is places to walk to from the hotel so if you like to walk it is a good location. Also the pool is great and the view from the pool is awesome.

Room Tip: Get a higher up room for a better view.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
South Pittsburg, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Stayed there 3 nights at the end of August. We were only go to do 2 nights, but decided we wanted another vacation night. The prices on line were more than I had booked for the 2 nights . I asked the receptionist if we could add a 3rd night at the same price and she said no problem. She gave us a room upgrade too! The view was spectacular and nice and quiet. Pool area was beautiful. We had our dog and cat with us, as usual, and that's why I'm so happy there are Kimptons. Going to try the new one in Savannah next. Can't wait.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Last month I stayed at the Epic hotel with my girlfriend for my anniversary and it was absolutely incredible. Immediately upon arrival I felt welcomed. We were greeted by Mauricio who helped us with our bags and made us feel at ease before even checking in. When we got to the front desk we spoke with Kelly who tended to our every need. We told her it was our anniversary so she upgraded us to a suite. After getting settled in our room a young gentleman knocked on our door and wished us happy anniversary. He handed us a bottle of champagne with a lovely note from Kelly. The hotel itself was beautiful and our room was excellent, but the customer service we received is what really gives Epic a five star rating! I'm so happy my girlfriend booked this hotel and we will, without a doubt, be staying at the Epic on our next trip to Miami!

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

From the moment I checked in, the front desk staff were amazing! Kevin and Carmen amazingly anticipated my needs before I arrived, and made the experience seamless (even down to the type of pillow I prefer!). After an early morning plane ride from New York, having a great conversation with them really set a positive start to my day. It was as if they knew me! They have set an even higher bar for great customer service! I can only hope that other hotels have teams of people as skilled as the "French Toast Mafia" :-)

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Zachary J, Manager at EPIC Hotel - a Kimpton Hotel, responded to this review, 6 days ago
PatrickWesonga:

I am blown away by this outstanding review. Thank you so much! Kevin and Carmen really are incredible and set the bar high. It sounds like you were able to have a truly remarkable experience with us. We are all beyond delighted to have incredible guests like you stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to share this experience. Your experience is exactly why we love working here. I look forward to sharing your great review, I’m sure the French Toast Mafia will be pleased.
Inverurie, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Myself and my brother are just back from our 8 night stay. The hotel was perfect & every member of staff was friendly. As car enthusiasts we loved seeing the supercars that would come & go every night. Room was clean, views were amazing and the pool & gym were brilliant. Would love to stay here again.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
kev034

It sounds like your brother and you really enjoyed the car show here. It is pretty impressive what you will see on a Friday and Saturday night.

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide all of this great feedback! I’m glad that you found the room so clean. Our housekeeping staff loves hearing great compliments like this. I will be sure to pass on the love.

So, when is the next time we can expect you lounging back at our pool?

Been to EPIC Hotel - a Kimpton Hotel? Share your experiences!