“The rooms are very dirty. Especially the bathroom. Bedding isn't fanstatic.i regret staying here.currently in 2405. Cnm” 2 of 5 stars
Review of EPIC Hotel - a Kimpton Hotel

Ranked #5 of 130 hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersGold level
lagos
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is dirty. Especially the bathroom. We were checked into several rooms before we finally settled for the 3rd room. Yet the bathroom feels dirty. Bedsheet wasn't changed today. Towels are not clean. Regretting I paid for 3nights. There's nothing epic about this hotel. It's not worth it. Pricy hotel for terrible service. The air conditioning also didn't. work well
It was fixed after the second call
I'm currently not enjoying my stay.

• Stayed June 2014

1,931 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (477)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The customer service was off the charts! They are so friendly and kind! Service, view, food, pool, location, spa ....everything was amazing!!!! I was blown away by the customer service at this hotel. Every staff member went above and beyond to ensure our stay was memorable. From the door to front desk, to housecleaning and pool attendants. They spare no detail and if you need anything you can ask and they will help. They gave us a free bottle of wine and took there time explaining everything they had to offer.

Room Tip: ask for a room on the Miami river side
Green Features: The hotel is environmentally friendly They recycle and have good reminders about how to keep things environmentally safe.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Zachary J, Manager at EPIC Hotel - a Kimpton Hotel, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dara V

This review is “off the charts! “ We are elated to hear that everything was incredible. It is always wonderful to hear that our staff took their time to provide you with such an individualized guest experience. Most importantly, I am glad to hear how memorable your stay was.

We look forward to making more memories with you in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Truly one of the best places I have ever stayed with a magnificent view of Miami! I had a water view on the 24th floor and really enjoyed the view of the city from my room and from the balcony. The staff made me feel welcome and made my experience at the Epic one of a kind. I was also able to dine at Area 31 while staying at the Epic and the service there exceeded my expectations! Highly recommend for anyone to stay at the Epic! I will definitely be back soon!

• Stayed June 2014
Jenna W

GREAT REVIEW! Wow, thanks so much! It sounds like you really enjoyed the views from your room and the service at Area 31. They really know how to provide an exceptional dining experience. I am happy to hear that your stay was one of a kind…that sounds pretty EPIC.

We look forward to providing you with another great stay, great view, and great staff!
Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our room was on the 28th floor with a great view of downtown Miami and the boats passing by. The breakfast is great and has a lot of variation. Pay 9 dollar extra so you can try the hot breakfast as well. They also change little things every day (different kinds of fruit etc..). The pool area is peaceful and quiet. They aim to give the guests the best service possible.. you have to go and experience it for yourself..

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
EgyptAndSummer

Thanks so much for staying with us and letting us know how much you enjoyed the peaceful and quiet pool! We love hearing great feedback about our service and truly work to provide the “best possible service” as you said.

Can’t wait to have you back soon to try the new variety of offerings for breakfast at Area 31!
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was blown away by the customer service at this hotel. Every staff member went above and beyond to ensure our stay was memorable. From the door to front desk, to housecleaning and pool attendants. They spare no detail and if you need anything you can ask and they will help. Special touches like daily wine hour for guests, not charging for water, excellent room service and smiles from everyone make this my new favourite in Miami. Special mentions to Alex and Ashley at the pool- they made our day fun and relaxing and we felt welcome from the second we sat down at this very beautiful pool among all the beautiful people.

Room Tip: The patio rooms are definitely worth the additional cost- we had beautiful views of the pool and the...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Zachary J, Manager at EPIC Hotel - a Kimpton Hotel, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Brandee75

Well jeez, I’m blown away by this outstanding review! Thanks so much for taking the time to praise our entire staff! We really try to focus on the details so that you can enjoy yourself on property, and it sounds like you did. Wine hour is always a favorite; it’s just the perfect way to watch the Miami sunset.

I will definitely be passing your compliments onto Ashley and Alex at the pool. They certainly know how to take care of our guests.

We are all excited to have you back with us soon!
Aurora, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

I am in the customer service industry and my job is to drive Engagement among my team in order to enhance Customer Service. I have to tell you that the Epic was EPIC! It takes a lot for me to say that but I have to give credit where it is due. My husband and 18 month old son we're on vacation and had a not so great experience at a Key West hotel. Well, an angel must have told the team at the Epic hotel to make up for it cause they surely did!!! From the extremely courteous Valet (I wish I knew his name-blue eyes that recommended Rosa Mexicano for dinner) to the great check in experience, to EDUARDO the bell hop to VANESSA from Room service who SPOILED MY SON WITH FRESH MADE COOKIES AND A TOY to the great young lady at Area 51 (originally from New York)..... IT WAS PHENOMENAL. I had 2 of the best nights, showers and experiences I have ever had. The attention to detail and the team's ability to anticipate our needs to the cleanliness and gorgeous room..... I am a Epic fan forever.
THANK YOU EDUARDO, VANESSA and all for making our vacation a success. I have told everyone I know to come to your hotel.

Room Tip: Get any room, they were awesome.
Green Features: Our room was very quiet and extremely comfortable.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Michelle B.

I am truly speechless. Your warm compliments have made my day. I am so glad that you had a chance to make a personal connection with so many people on property. Vanessa and Eduardo are true assets to ensuring that personalized experience. I will let them know your fantastic feedback!

It means a lot to have such positive compliments from a customer service expert. We strive to deliver this experience to every guest during every stay. To be honest, we received some angel mail about your experience in Key West and knew that you deserved a phenomenal couple of days with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back!
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Got a deal on this hotel from my agent, so was inclined to chk it out before my cruise the next day. Glad I did! Got a room on the 23rd floor overlooking the pools. Beautiful view, and at night, the hotel across the way was lit up like a giant red bottle! The room was a double-very comfy beds, stand alone shower, separate jacuzzi tub and walkout balcony. The restaurants and nightlife were another bonus-yachts along the Waterford waterfront side, club attached with everything from lambos to ferrari to Bentley were attending the club. Definitely staying there again!

• Stayed December 2013
faison9

You’re stellar! We are glad you chose to stay with us too. The walk-out balconies here really make a difference; you can fully see the water and yachts that border our property. It sounds like you also had a nice luxury car show when you watched our driveway. We are so glad you had such a great first stay here at EPIC and are excited for the second one.

Been to EPIC Hotel - a Kimpton Hotel? Share your experiences!