“Very amazing!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 129 Hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersGold level
“Very amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I traveled there and was it very amazing the new year!!! Zuma is inside the hotel that is very amazing!!! Thanks Epic!!!!! This trip was amazing!!! Every night i was at Zuma!!! Very good restuarant!!! I play ps4 on the tv and was amazing!!!! Very thank you!!!

Stayed December 2013
Felix B, Manager at EPIC Hotel - a Kimpton Hotel, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Pedro S
Thanks for your review and for having stayed with us over New Year! Great to hear how much you enjoyed the hotel and the restaurant.
Please come back soon. EPIC wishes / Felix Brandt

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (518)
West Palm Beach, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We came down for a "girls' weekend" birthday celebration and had an amazing time. My friend, the birthday girl was delighted to see a personalized birthday cookie with fresh strawberry in the room for our arrival, We stayed on the club level and the view from there was phenomenal. Oscar, the concierge helped to make our experience a true celebration. We had dinner in Zuma which was nice, however not quite as fabulous as I had hoped. (Don't bother trying to reserve on Open Table- it would always appear to be booked. The hotel concierge was able to secure reservations for us.)
In the morning, I was expecting a continental breakfast in the club lounge. It was continental PLUS! The fruit platter was exceptional as was the smoked salmon.
It was a fantastic stay and I hope to return again soon.

Room Tip: Stay on the club level!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Guestess
Wonderful review, thanks a lot for sharing. I am excited you got to experience our club level service for your special birthday girls weekend. Personalized amenities on special occasions is what EPIC is all about. By the way Oscar says " Hi", he is eager to create the next Kimpton moment for you!
EPIC wishes, come back soon / Felix Brandt
Goiania, GO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Miami's downtown has changed a lot and friends suggested us the Brickell area as an alternative to South Beach. We chose the EPIC because we love the hospitality commonly found in Kimpton's hotels. The room was very nice and the large balcony views over Biscayne Bay surprised us. Beds were comfortable and the rain shower delicious. Pros: typical Kimpton as expected, lovely staff; Con: bathroom limestone needs extra care when cleaned, vallet service needs to improve and one should collect the trays left by other guests along the corridors.

Room Tip: Highest floor possible!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Guestess
Thanks for your constructive review. I am happy to learn how much you enjoyed the rooms, the views and our friendly staff.
We are running a truly busy hotel, EPIC style. Please rest assured that I have passed on your valuable critique about the trays to our In Room Dining manager and the valet delay to our Valet Manager. Both are looking into it!
Please come back soon to see to the progress! EPIC wishes / Felix Brandt
Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Right after Christmas, we had a very nice stay at the EPIC hotel in Miami. We were attracted to the EPIC since we were looking for a pet friendly hotel in Miami. I recently status matched into Kimpton's Inner Circle loyalty program using my Marriott Platinum status and was also eager to try the boutique chain out. We were very pleased with the room, a junior suite which I booked using their best rate guarantee. The room was spotless and was very spacious. The service at the hotel was great, particularly the front desk and the concierge. The only weak point for the hotel was the valet parking. The change was $35 per night and the it took at least 15 minutes for your car to be retrieved. There was always a big traffic jam getting back into the hotel in the evening.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
nickfromct
Thanks for your review and for having stayed with us after Christmas. It's great to hear you became a fan of the EPIC and the Kimpton boutique family.
It's no secret, we are a busy hotel with two restaurants, a spa and banquet functions. We try our very best to get your car as quickly as possible, sorry to hear you experienced a little delay!.
Please come back soon / EPIC wishes / Felix Brandt
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Just returned from a 6 night stay at the Epic. Overall we had a great stay. We arrived (due to unexpected events) at 6am , had been up all night, and were not due until that afternoon. We were given a temporary room for the morning and then moved to our club level room that afternoon! The front desk staff could not have been nicer. Once we were settled in we continued to be amazed by the hotel staff.Oscar, the Club Level concierge, was wonderful and helped us with great dinner reservations. The housekeeping group was very accommodating and eager to please as well. Our room was nice with a water view . The bathroom was well set up and bright. The Club level offerings were nice and included breakfast and evening cocktails/snacks. A minor negative: the valet parking area is chaotic and there were delays in getting our car and returning it (the front of the hotel is a busy place!) .Overall we liked the Epic very much and would return on our next Miami visit.If you are planning a visit to this hotel , try and eat at Zuma, the excellent Asian restaurant .

Room Tip: Would stay on the Club Level if possible and ask for water view room.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Felix B, Manager at EPIC Hotel - a Kimpton Hotel, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
RickK18
Thanks so much for your great review and for having stayed with us at the Club level. I am really thrilled you had such a great experience with Oscar our Club level concierge and our Housekeeping staff. We strive to bring our Club level experience to the next level and rating us "Almost perfect" is certainly what we want to hear.
Please come back soon, Oscar and Co will be there to take care of you!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

This was my second stay at a Kimpton Hotel. I had a wonderful experience at Eventi in NYC, so I was eager to try Epic in Miami. The decor and atmosphere is aesthetically pleasing. The rooms are very clean and inviting as well. It is in a great location right on the bay, and within minutes from the cruise ports, as well as other restaurants and stores. The entire staff was very professional and kind. I felt extremely welcomed.

We arrived after happy hour due to a flight delay, and I was very appreciative of the drink vouchers I was able to use later in the night. The bar scene is just as wonderful as the rest of the hotel.

Kimpton Hotels has certainly won me over with my past experiences. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a satisfying stay in Miami!

Room Tip: Whether you stay in the front or back, the top floor views of the bay and city are incredible. This...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
lmarie19
Thanks for your "EPIC"review and being a Kimpton fan! I am super excited you had chosen us because of your great experience at one of our sister hotels the EVENTI in New York. We are all about style, location and service. Being recognized this way makes me very proud.
Please come back soon and check out our website Kimptonhotels.com for all other locations and best prices.
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Went down for the night - to see the Heat play. This hotel was walking distance from the American Airlines Arena and that was the reason to stay. It is impeccably clean, the service is outstanding, the beds slept great, it's close to everything you could want or need in the area, and I can't find anything to complain about! (this is so unlike me).

I will go back to Miami and I will stay here again! Next time, I will ask for a room that is on the east end of the building more directly facing the bay, just for the view. I am certain this will be exceptional as well.

I would unconditionally recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Miami.

Room Tip: Bay facing east end rooms will give you the best view of the water.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Larry L
Thanks a lot for your great review. "May be the best in Miami" is what we want to hear from our guests. I am very happy that you enjoyed our central location in the upcoming Miami downtown area close to the American Airlines Arena. The best location will not get you anywhere without clean rooms and great service. I am very happy to learn you found it all including awesome views.
Please come back soon and check out our website Kimptonhotels.com for the best rates for your next stay with us.
EPIC wishes / Felix Brandt

Been to EPIC Hotel - a Kimpton Hotel? Share your experiences!