“Great Dog Friendly Hotel and wonderful Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 110 Hotels in Miami
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersGold level
Miami Beach, Florida
“Great Dog Friendly Hotel and wonderful Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I spent 3 different times at this hotel from May 2013 -Sept 2013 ... Celebrated my birthday here with great loving friends and Tion my friends boxer mix... Highly recommend this hotel and the views towards Miami Beach are amazing. Huge Balcony and Breakfast was amazing. Make sure you make early reservations for Zuma you can't miss it. Sit out on the water . I will return again to this great wonderful hotel and staff.. I give it 5 stars.
I had an amazing massage many times on my stay

Green Features: Dog friendly and very nice and helpful. Love it...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
JacquelinePloettner, Manager at EPIC Hotel - a Kimpton Hotel, responded to this review, November 2, 2013
Larry K
Thanks for taking the time and sharing your review from your recent stay. We are happy to hear that each time you and Tion visit you have a wonderful time. Glad you celebrated your birthday ‘epic-style’.
We appreciate you are recommending us to other travelers. Please come back soon. We are looking forward to welcoming you back.
Jacqueline Ploettner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (559)
Sunland, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

My name is Artin, a current inner circle member with the Kimpton group and this review is long overdue as I have stayed at The Epic countless times in the last two years, mostly for business trips but at times taking my family and loved ones.....

While staying at numerous Kimpton hotels across the country, The Epic is like no other. Their customer service, attention to detail (customer needs) and overall feel of the hotel is amazing. They go above and beyond to make you feel like your appreciated and I can't say that often for most if not all Miami based hotels. Their rooms are always clean, beautiful views in each direction and if your lucky enough to get upgraded which they kindly always do! well, your in for a treat.

Their staff is extremely friendly and always looking to make your stay pleasant. I've had the privilege of getting to know a few of them due to my extensive stays there for business and I have nothing but praise.

In particular I would like to point out a specific individual, Yoli Troncoso Spaulding. She works at the Epic hotel as a coordinator of sorts. I had the privilege of meeting her at the 5pm free wine hours at the Epic some time ago. She is what the Epic is all about! Her willingness to make my stays pleasant and help with any assistance needed on shorts notice is priceless. Even with other Kimpton property stays or anytime I've had emergencies or last minute requests for stays and needed information about other hotels, she's been a phone call away. I could go on and on about her willingness to make me happy with the Epic, but truth be told I could say the same about everything and everyone at the Epic.

I LOVE this place!!!!

• Stayed October 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I LOVE this place!!!!

• Stayed October 2013
Artin H
Thanks for sharing such a wonderful review. We are thrilled get such great feedback from such a savvy traveler and loyal Kimpton guest such as you are. It makes us proud to hear that you are impressed with our hotels amenities, comfy guest rooms and the attentive service, especially provided by Yoli. Your upgraded room is waiting for you. Are you ready to return?
Jacqueline Ploettner
Fayetteville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Simply put this is the best hotel I have ever stayed. Celebrated my 50th Birthday while renting the Waterview King Suite the weekend of 10/17-20/2013. Staff was great. The parking valets are slow, my advise is to call before you leave your hotel room so that your car will be ready.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side is where you will experience less noise. The suites are well worth the money...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
JacquelinePloettner, Manager at EPIC Hotel - a Kimpton Hotel, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Jcleve863
Thanks for sharing your comments from you stay. We are sorry to hear about the valet service, but we are happy you enjoyed your overall stay and you had an unforgettable 50th birthday. We are looking forward to your next visit. Please return soon.
Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

This was my second time at Epic and this hotel would be flawless if not for one aspect - we waist to much time at the vallet waiting for the car to be brought. It usually took around 20 min of waiting outside, in the heat. Despite this, I just love this place in every aspect. Breakfast and happy hour are unbeatable!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
JacquelinePloettner, Manager at EPIC Hotel - a Kimpton Hotel, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
SandraCRS
Thanks for taking the time and posting a review on tripadvisor. We are sorry to hear about the parking experience but we are glad you enjoyed your overall stay with us. We hope you will continue to be our guest and keep on joining ‘the best happy hour in Miami’ at AREA31 on Thursday and Friday nights.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Our driver pulled up to the Epic and BEFORE the door opened a bellman was at the back pulling our bags out. We walk to front desk and NOTHING but pure smiles were given and great customer service AS WELL as a nice cool glass of champagne to cool you off after the Miami humid rain storm out we stepped out of. There was infused COLD water as well.

Bellman waited until all of our check-in was complete an took us to our room. When you walked in EVERYTHING was bright airy and SO FRESH! LOVED EVERYTHING! the beautiful balcony with the SUPER awesome view of city and waterway.

The bathroom with the rain shower head as well was immaculate. The tub sits nestled in the corner where there is a window so from the bedroom you can see into the tub. A romantic touch. There is a shade you can pull down if need.

I was happy with the iHome system so I could hear music. The TV and phone were up to date as well. Bed was SUPER comfy!

The concierge was SO VERY helpful! They even set up our cool tour of the everglades.

I was SAD to leave. I only spent ONE night there but am SO READY to go back. REALLY a great value for the money.

I can't comment on WiFi being that I vowed to use as little electronic communication on vacation. And I had car service so I do not know about how well valet is. But EVERYTHING I experienced was EPIC!

The name is EPIC! and EPIC it was! Thank you Epic! I am NOW a Kimpton fan!

Room Tip: Just ask for a high floor water view. You get a this GREAT building and water view together.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
lowbuxlux
Thanks for sharing such wonderful feedback from your recent stay at EPIC. We are thrilled to hear about your amazing stay and that you were very impressed by our attentive service – from our bell man to our Concierges. We are glad we turned you into a Kimpton fan and can’t wait for you to visit us again.
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

The Epic hotel defines the meaning of hospitality. I own a apartment in Miami not too far from the Epic, and yet I would rather spend an affordable amount to stay at this Hotel. Excellent service, huge rooms, every square foot of the room is useful. I have nothing negative to say. The breakfast and pool is a must to visit.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Davetheprotraveler
Thanks for your wonderful review. We appreciate your kind words about our hotel’s ambience, services and amenities. We are happy you are enjoying our restaurant AREA31, which recently reopened and our newly updated pool area.
We are looking forward to your next visit.
Jacqueline Ploettner, Resort Manager

Been to EPIC Hotel - a Kimpton Hotel? Share your experiences!