“I fell in love with Kimpton Hotels because of the Epic” 5 of 5 stars

Up to 30% off
Ranked #6 of 112 Hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersGold level
Winter Park, Florida
“I fell in love with Kimpton Hotels because of the Epic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2011

The Epic is one of the nicest, warmest, fun and hip hotels I have ever stayed in. The staff is warm but professional, helpful, knowledgable and friendly. It is such a pleasure to stay at a hotel that makes you feel like you add to them by just being there. We have been going there since the Epic opened and the staff always remembers us. Now I try to plan all of my hotel stays at Kimpton Properties but especially the Epic in Miami. The only tip you need is if you need anything, just ask and it will be taken care of. I highly recommend this hotel for business or pleasure.
Sharon
Winter park FL

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
JacquelinePloettner, Manager at EPIC Hotel - a Kimpton Hotel, responded to this review, April 11, 2011
Sharonwhite333:
WOW! What a greed feedback -thank you so much! We are excited to hear that you ‘Fell In Love With Us”. We are looking forward to welcoming you back – at the EPIC or at any other Kimpton Hotel.
Best wishes,
Jacqueline Ploettner, Resort Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (595)
Norfolk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2011

This was one of the best hotel experience that I have had. The property is gorgeous. The amenities are quite satisfying. The in-hotel dining at Area 31 is very good. The staff goes out of there way to make one feel welcome and cared for. I have no reservations in reccomending this hotel.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Fribourg, Switzerland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2011

Passed 4 nights in the EPIC hotel, together with a large group of colleagues. I was impressed by the overall quality of the hotel and the service (in most cases). Compliments to the chief not only on the 16th floor, but also for the buffets: reaching this level of quality for more than 100 guests is not an easy task!

Only flaw: the quality of the housekeeping. Cleaning was "so so", and often all but on time (one day, they cleaned my room after 17.00, despite the signal "please clean room" switched on at 8.00.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
JacquelinePloettner, Manager at EPIC Hotel - a Kimpton Hotel, responded to this review, April 4, 2011
CarosassoneCH
Thank you for taking the time and posting your experience with us. I am disappointed to hear that your room was not serviced timely – please accept my apologies. However, I am happy to see that our Executive Chef was able to impress you with the quality and presentation of the food in our restaurant and during your meetings.
I hope that you and your colleagues will be our guests in the near future again.
Kind regards,
Szczecin, Poland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2011

My wife and I travel a lot and often are the expectations regarding hotels not forfilled.
Epic hotel however far exceeded all our expectations. A fantastic staff make you feel welcome from arrival to departure.
Service as this hotel provides is in a class of its own and is always present without being intrusive.
We stayed at the club level, one bedroom suite with fantastic views of the Miami bay.
Club level is more expensive option but is without doubt a good option if one is looking for something special.
We were in addition so fortunate to have Lucia and Mark who took care of us in a wonderful way and gave the golden touch to our stay!
Convinced? ...we will definitely return!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Paul71220
Thank you for such a great review. I am thrilled to see that we were able to exceed your expectations and that our staff took good care of you. I am looking forward to your return.
EPIC wishes,
Somerville, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Epic in late January. He had a business conference in the area, and I just went along for some time away. He booked the room through Orbitz, and we didn't know until we checked in that we had a room on the "Club Level." This was such a surprising luxury! We loved the service in the Club Room; Lucia was wonderful, so cheerful and polite every morning, and great to chat with. I often stopped in for a snack or a drink while he was away at the conference, and I went about the business of my day. The Exhale Spa was great too; I got an amazing pedicure there (1/2 off with the voucher we received at check-in!) We even made it into Zuma one night even though there was a 2 month waiting list--we ate at the sushi bar, which was wonderful--one of the best meals (and sushi experience) we've ever had. Everything was very clean; the pool area was wonderful too, where I lounged and read during the day, and where they hosted wine hour in the evening. SO relaxing and luxurious! We were spoiled rotten, and I didn't want to come back to cold, snowy Boston. We easily walked to shopping during the day, and restaurants nearby at night, and saw a great live band at the Blue Martini. Great hotel, we always use Kimptons when we travel, and this one was top notch.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
JacquelinePloettner, Manager at EPIC Hotel - a Kimpton Hotel, responded to this review, March 28, 2011
Renadog,
Thank you for sharing the great experience you had at the EPIC. I am happy to see that you had a wonderful time and that you enjoyed Zuma, Exhale Spa and our Club Level amenities.
I loved to hear that Lucia took good care of you and provided a memorable service.
Please return soon.
Kind Regards,
Operations Manager
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2011

Wow. This place is AMAZING! Beautiful rooms! But the best part - CLUB LEVEL. Every single person from the concierge (MANY OF THEM) to the cleaning staff were absolutely amazing. The attention to details are amazing. And every single person there makes you feel like a thousand bucks.

If you are in Miami, you MUST stay at Epic!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Candy311,
Thank you so much for your wonderful compliments. It’s great that we were able to make you feel special and that you had an AMAZING stay with us.
I am looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.
Best wishes,
Operations Manager
fort lauderdale, florida, usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2011

My husband and I and another couple went for a one-night getaway--the Epic is the perfect spot--sophisticated luxury in an exciting locale!...superb service...well-appointed rooms with wonderful water views...walking distance to excellent restaurants...great choice!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
seanmckeenmiami, Resort Manager at EPIC Hotel - a Kimpton Hotel, responded to this review, March 24, 2011
travelingmom4364:
Thank you for taking a moment to post your excellent contribution.
We look forward to your return.
Warm Regards,
Sean McKeen

Been to EPIC Hotel - a Kimpton Hotel? Share your experiences!