“Your friendly neighborhood dive bar” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #40 of 102 Nightlife in Miami
Miami, Florida
6 attraction reviews
“Your friendly neighborhood dive bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I'm a bit tired of the wussification of the neighborhood bar. Yes Lil' Hoolie's is smoky & dark and has a very interesting mix of clientele. But if you want an occasional venture out from your organic lovin' world then this is a good port of call. I visit every other month or so. The food is okay the drink is better. Nice live music...circa 1980. I have never had any issue with the service. Butch up and give this place a try.

Visited April 2013

Miami, Florida
10 attraction reviews
“Weekly specials are good if you don't mind smelling like an ash tray”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

This is one of the few places in Miami that has a full menu but still allows smoking (I guess because because the report more alcohol sales than food sales). Not being a smoker, it definitely is a negative for me but that obviously have enough of a loyal customer base that it doesn't hurt them. I like the 9.99 Prime Rib special on Thursday nights but have to endure an older model in lingerie trying to sell raffle tickets to win drinks, or t-shirts, or adult movies. I go because of the prices and I like the trivia that they have there, but the place is just okay.

Visited November 2012
“Bad service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

Wouldnt bother going back. If you are any other race then white be prepared to be starred down. Once at the bar bartender didn't bother to look our way. Drinks were watered down. Only thing enjoyable was the live band playing.

Florida
“Not biker friendly”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2009

I went there for dinner on Friday, March 13th, 2009.
This bar is NOT biker friendly. My helmet was stolen right in front of the door to the bar, ON my bike, with a doorman sitting out front.

The food was good and the barkeep Drew, was a good guy. The theft from my bike ruined what would have been a great time. The person that stole my helmet will meet God. 1%.

Been to Little Hoolie's Sports Bar and Grille? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Little Hoolie's Sports Bar and Grille, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.