We arrived later in the evening, and we were not aware we had to wait for a specific person to take care of the rentals. The wait wasn't so bad, but I don't think we would have gotten accommodations if we arrived any later. Only thing was while waiting for the lady, we had to continuously drive around because we were in the way of the valet, who could have been nicer about it. We rented a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom condo at a hard-to-beat rate, which was also nice & spacious for us. The decor and furniture were a little outdated. The bathrooms were large, but tub and cabinets needs some work. The balcony extremely huge, and we had an amazing view of both the city and the bay, which was a plus. Overall we slept just fine.
- Also Known As:
- The Club At Brickell Bay Hotel Miami
- The Club At Brickell Bay Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small company that rent out daily and monthly condominium apartment rooms. Our apartments consist of studios, one bedrooms, two bedrooms, and the penthouse. We are located in the heart of Brickell and is a great value for your buck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Club at Brickell Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.