The room is basic. Management is beyond stupid and inconsiderate. The rooms have no door handles, microwave handles, bathroom towel and wash cloth handles are missing. It smells like mildew throughout basic condo. Had parking decal in windshield and still got a big orange sticker on the window that stayed on my car until their maintenance man came to use paint remover to remove. Would be better off staying at a motel 6 in the hood.
- Also Known As:
- The Club At Brickell Bay Hotel
- The Club At Brickell Bay Hotel Miami
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small company that rent out daily and monthly condominium apartment rooms. Our apartments consist of studios, one bedrooms, two bedrooms, and the penthouse. We are located in the heart of Brickell and is a great value for your buck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Venere, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your The Club at Brickell Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.