Buyer beware. This is not a hotel. It is a bunch of unsold condos- mostly studios that are being rented out as hotel rooms. There is no maid service (unless you want to pay extra)There is no front desk. There is no conceriege. There is no room service. There is no wifi. There is no phone. Parking is $20.00/day extra. If you do not take out the trash when you leave there is a heafty fine. The kitchenetts are not outfitted properly. We had 2 coffee cups, but no coffee maker, and only one glass. We had a maybe 24" TV that got only three channels, only one in english. Bedding is crappy. Fit and finish is the worst I have ever seen. The craftsmanship is so bad I am surprised they sold any units.
On the plus side, the balcony was nice, and the view was pretty good. Just know what you are giving up.
- Also Known As:
- The Club At Brickell Bay Hotel
- The Club At Brickell Bay Hotel Miami
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small company that rent out daily and monthly condominium apartment rooms. Our apartments consist of studios, one bedrooms, two bedrooms, and the penthouse. We are located in the heart of Brickell and is a great value for your buck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The Club at Brickell Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.