I travel a lot but not normally to the Miami area so when booking through Expedia I expected to find the quality hotel that I normally receive. This one was the exception. When entering I was totally disqusted but was told this was an upgrade because it had two beds.WOW! The beds had no headboards but sheets were up as headboards The couch in the living room was actually on the floor. For someone young this may have been awesome but someone older having to try to sit on it would be a disaster. The last night of my stay. one of the beds actually fell apart. The front desk sent someone up to repair it and it was nailed together for the night. I don't know that it would have been able to hold two people sleeping on it. Since this was a business trip I did not have the time to look for another hotel but I would certainly not consider staying at this one again.
- Also Known As:
- The Club At Brickell Bay Hotel
- The Club At Brickell Bay Hotel Miami
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small company that rent out daily and monthly condominium apartment rooms. Our apartments consist of studios, one bedrooms, two bedrooms, and the penthouse. We are located in the heart of Brickell and is a great value for your buck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The Club at Brickell Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.