“Great value! Pet friendly.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #58 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Great value! Pet friendly.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We recently stayed one night at this hotel. It was very clean. It appeared to have been recently remodeled. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The price was great and their pet fee extremely reasonable. I have only a few things to mention; the rooms are on the small side, the walls are thin so you can here noises from other rooms and it is located next to a large highway so it can be a bit noisy at times. We requested a room opposite the expressway and did not hear any highway noise. We would definitely stay there again. It was a great value.

• Stayed July 2013
Hotel_Indigo_GM, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland. I am delighted that you were happy with your accommodations, and that you found our hotel to be pet friendly. We do love our pets! We appreciate your business, and I hope that you will consider staying with us again the next time your travels bring you to the Miami area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

It was a great hotel, it was a poor hotel. It was a clean hotel, it was a nasty hotel ....

My experience was SO wildly inconsistent that I cannot possibly recommend it to anyone. Our first room was one of the nastiest rooms I've ever stepped into, after moving to a much cleaner room, our neighbors across the hall turned out to be swingers/group sex type of people being loud, drunk and sex noises until the wee hours of the morning. Some of the staff were amazing A+ helpful, understanding and service-oriented people. Some others were outright rude who would be all the happier if you weren't there. The food was also very inconsistent. One dish was decent, a different dish was unpalatable. The swimming pool area is merely a formality: not well taken care of, not very many spots where to seat and no food or drink service. There also is a big management issue: managers are all too happy to throw their employees under the bus when things don't go as planned.

The only saving grace of this hotel is its location: walking distance from Dadeland Mall and all the great shops in the area. Across the street there is a strip mall that has a nice Starbucks and a Latin casual eatery place called "Don Pan" with delicious food all around. But, as for the hotel itself, big thumbs down.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Hotel_Indigo_GM, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland, and for providing us with your candid feedback. Please know that guest satisfaction has always been and continues to be our number one priority. We certainly want all of our guests to be comfortable, and we do our best to strive for this. I hope that you will consider returning to our hotel when you have occasion to visit Miami as this will allow us another opportunity to restore a more favorable impression of our hospitality and service.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful Staff! Very Helpful. Clean, Modern rooms. Tasty Cafe with lots of menu choices and full bar. Lots of things close by, including Baptist Hospital. Pet friendly and Smoke Free! Plenty of grassy area for doggie necessaries. I'd stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013
Hotel_Indigo_GM, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland. I'm delighted to hear that you were happy with your accommodations, and that our hotel met your pets expectation. We appreciate your business, and I hope that you will consider staying with us again the next time your travels bring you to the Miami area.
Hong Kong, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Nice hotel with friendly staff. I got offered a drink and snack as I am a SPG member. But in addition, I could take a card from a bowl to win an additional prize, really nice (got a free drink at the bar). They called my room afterwards to ask if everything was ok. Breakfast was good as well.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Hotel_Indigo_GM, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland. I am delighted to hear that you were happy with your accommodations, and of your positive experience with our staff. We appreciate your business, and I hope that you will visit us again when your travels bring you to the Miami area.
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I was in the area on business and this was an excellent place to stay. Front desk staff were genuinely helpful and friendly during my time here. The King room was spacious and quiet, despite being close to the fitness center on the main floor. The cafe, although quite small, was reasonably priced and both the quality and presentation was superb! It is less than a five minute walk to the Dadeland Mall, and there is a smaller mall directly across the street with cafe, bakery, Starbucks, and other small restaurants.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Hotel_Indigo_GM, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland. I'm delighted to hear that you were happy with your accommodations, and that we were able to exceed your expectations in our service and product. We appreciate your business, and hope that you will consider staying with us again the next time your travels bring you to the Miami area.
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Spent 2 nights at Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland during a 2 day visit to the Miami area. The staff was very helpful throughout our stay. Hotel is near(walking distance) to Dadeland Mall and endless restaurants. Hotel was a short drive to downtown Miami and South Beach area. Make sure you are a member of the Priority Club Rewards program! After we found my membership in the system, I got a surprise(free alcoholic drink) and goodie bag :) Hotel offeres free internet, pool and fitness center. I would definitely try and stay at this hotel if I return to the area. We saved money at this hotel by picking up a free coupon book at a rest stop en route to Miami.
Walk in rate of $69 + taxes.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland. I'm delighted to hear that you were happy with your accommodations, and of your positive experience with our staff. We appreciate your business, and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland in the near future.
Warwick, Rhode Island, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

The hotel has a 70s feel and look. I wasn't overly impressed but it was near the mall and Starbucks was right across the street. The room was okay with an ocean theme but the white dust ruffle was very dirty. It was the start of a bad few days. First, I arrived a few days before my family so I asked to have their room next to mine. The day they arrived and checked in they were put on a different floor. I asked why and was told they made a mistake when I asked the day before. All the rooms on my floor were being upgraded with new cable?!? Very disappointing!!! Second, I always keep the "Do Not Disturb" sign out. As I came out of my room, I had a hotel representative ask me if I was leaving and could they go into my room to run some wires. I told them I do not want anyone in the room. I spoke to the front desk about it and was told my room was the last on the floor that needed the cable upgrade so they needed to get in my room asap. Is it ok for them to enter the room? I asked, "Why did you put me in a room on a floor that you knew would require an upgrade?" She could not answer. Not a surprise, the hotel staff seem very disorganized. There were numerous times when I would hear guests ask for specific things and they were told the cleaning staff had left early or were leaving early. One positive - I went to print my boarding passes but the printer was not working. The representative did allow me to use her computer and printer. Unfortunately, I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland. As you can imagine, I was very disappointed to read that you were not happy with your accommodations. I am particularly concerned with the fact that you found our staff to be less than hospitable. I will be honest to say that it did come as a surprise to me as this is certainly not a typical response from our guests. I can assure you that guest satisfaction of each and everyone of our guests is our number one priority. I hope that you will consider returning to our hotel when you have occasion to visit Miami again. We appreciate your business and we welcome the opportunity to restore a more favorable impression of our hotel.

Been to Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland? Share your experiences!