“Would never stay there again!!!” 2 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #54 of 130 hotels in Miami
Warwick, Rhode Island, United States
“Would never stay there again!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

The hotel has a 70s feel and look. I wasn't overly impressed but it was near the mall and Starbucks was right across the street. The room was okay with an ocean theme but the white dust ruffle was very dirty. It was the start of a bad few days. First, I arrived a few days before my family so I asked to have their room next to mine. The day they arrived and checked in they were put on a different floor. I asked why and was told they made a mistake when I asked the day before. All the rooms on my floor were being upgraded with new cable?!? Very disappointing!!! Second, I always keep the "Do Not Disturb" sign out. As I came out of my room, I had a hotel representative ask me if I was leaving and could they go into my room to run some wires. I told them I do not want anyone in the room. I spoke to the front desk about it and was told my room was the last on the floor that needed the cable upgrade so they needed to get in my room asap. Is it ok for them to enter the room? I asked, "Why did you put me in a room on a floor that you knew would require an upgrade?" She could not answer. Not a surprise, the hotel staff seem very disorganized. There were numerous times when I would hear guests ask for specific things and they were told the cleaning staff had left early or were leaving early. One positive - I went to print my boarding passes but the printer was not working. The representative did allow me to use her computer and printer. Unfortunately, I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Hotel_Indigo_GM, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland. As you can imagine, I was very disappointed to read that you were not happy with your accommodations. I am particularly concerned with the fact that you found our staff to be less than hospitable. I will be honest to say that it did come as a surprise to me as this is certainly not a typical response from our guests. I can assure you that guest satisfaction of each and everyone of our guests is our number one priority. I hope that you will consider returning to our hotel when you have occasion to visit Miami again. We appreciate your business and we welcome the opportunity to restore a more favorable impression of our hotel.

300 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel over Memorial Day weekend. The beds were comfortable and the room and bathroom was very clean. Not a big room but still good. Room service and staff was really nice. If you are trying to get to South beach allot it's about 30 mins without traffic but other then that close to the mall and allot of other food places. I would recommend this hotel again =)

• Stayed May 2013
Hotel_Indigo_GM, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland. I am happy to hear that you were delighted with your accommodations. We appreciate your business, and I look forward to welcoming back to our hotel when you have occasion to visit Miami again.
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Great location! I choose Indigo because it was close to where I was going on a business trip. The staff is very accommodating and helpful. Upon arrival I felt welcomed, I needed to use their business center and send a couple of documents over fax and they helped me with everything I needed. The room was really spacious and clean, a/c was super cold and beds are just right not too hard not too soft I really had a good night sleep. The only bad feedback I have is about the restroom shower, It was dirty and then after using it I found out why... The water was just not going anywhere and was just standing there for a long time. Also the morning staff was just extremely noisy in the morning, they were just joking outside the room but very loud.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland. I am delighted to hear that you were happy with your accommodations, and of your positive experience with our staff. I also appreciate your feedback and will be sure to follow up with the appropriate departments. Please know that guest satisfaction has always been and continues to be our number one priorty. We appreciate your business, and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.
Jacksonville, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Overall I received the value in which I paid, the property has been nicely renovated but you can clearly tell it was a hotel from a different era. The location is really good although I recall reading a post about being able to walk to the mall which is correct but not ideal for anyone with children since it is a 6 lane highway past the overpass. I'd stay again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland. I am happy to hear that you were delighted with your accommodations and that you found our location to be exactly what you were looking for. We appreciate you business, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.
Anderson, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Walking in to the room was a huge surprise. The floors appeared to be bamboo, and the length of the desk was 3/4 of the room. The beds were heavenly with pillow-top mattresses and 4 down pillows to sleep on plus 2 pillows to do whatever with. There was a down comforter, and nicely appointed bed coverings. The bed was high off the ground, and probably the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. Huge bathroom with a unique shower with glass panel, pocket door on bathroom. All the creature comforts: coffee pot, glass cups and travel cups, fridge and microwave, wonderful shampoo and conditioner. There is a strip mall across the street with a TJ Maxx, a coffee shop and a Starbucks. Will stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland. I am delighted to hear that you were happy with your accommodations, and that we were able to exceed your expectations. We appreciate your business, and I hope that you will consider staying with us again the next time your travels bring you to the Miami area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Hotel is near great shopping. Location appears to be safe. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Did not get the room with a sofa sitting area that I booked through a third party vendor but room was nice. Front desk staff very friendly. Convienent.

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland. I am delighted to hear of your overall positive experience with our hotel. We appreciate your business, and I look forward to welcoming you back when you have occasion to visit Miami again.
Houston, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Stayed there on business in May, great hotel good bar and café. Across the street form a very large mall. Good location and friendly staff. A great place to stay in Miami. Has nice pool and in the morning Quaker parakeets sing in the trees.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Hotel_Indigo_GM, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland. I am delighted to hear that you were happy with your accommodations, and of your positive experience with our staff. We appreciate your business, and I look forward along with our singing Quaker Parakeets to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Been to Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland? Share your experiences!