“Lovely hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #58 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Brasília, Brazil
“Lovely hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

The hotel is nice and clean. Bedroom is spacious, pleasant and not carpeted. Bathroom is OK with good towels. The staff is helpful and kind. Free parking and wi-fi (poor signal). Great location for those who came to shop: the Greenery Mall is across the street (breakfast in Don Pan or Starbucks) and it's very close to Dadeland Mall (Macy's and everything else).

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Hotel_Indigo_GM, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland. I am delighted to hear that you were happy with your accommodations, and of your positive experience with the staff. Also, you will be glad to know that we are in the process of upgrading our internet speed. We appreciate your business, and I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Jackson, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

After reading some of the reviews, We were second-guessing our choice of this hotel. Since arriving, we have been very pleased. Our room is extremely clean and quiet. The staff is very nice and helpful - which is great when you don't have a car. The location is great. They have a shuttle that will take you within 3 driving miles of the hotel. They will also call you a cab, which in our case, keeps arriving within 5-10 minutes. The rooms are not carpeted - which adds to the feeling of cleanliness. At first the lack of a bathtub troubled me, but I got over it in about 2 seconds. There are lots of nearby attractions, and plenty of restaurants. We like the Don Pan International Bakery being across the street, too. Sweet!

• Stayed April 2013
Hotel_Indigo_GM, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland. I am delighted to hear that you were happy with your accommodations, and of your positive experience with our staff. We appreciate your business and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland in the near future.
Orlando, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

This is a great value hotel!! Not a good location if you are looking to go to the beach, but if not, it's just perfect! On our way, we called to request a microwave and refrigerator b/c we have a baby, and guess what. Upon arrival, not only it was all there, but also we got a crib delivered to our room, even though we also had a sofa bed in the room. Room was great, clean, spacious. Nice bed, no carpeting, which I really loved. Modern feel. Not even close to a fancy hotel, but pretty good and you get the most out of your dollar for sure!!

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland. I am delighted to hear that you were happy with your accommodations and that we were able to exceed your expectations. We appreciate your business and I hope that you will consider staying with us again the next time your travels bring you to the Miami area.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is simply awful the staff was rude as could be there where several insects in our room that made unbearable to sleep left the hotel at 2 in the morning and never looked back and if u read this don't go its terrible its like staying in a bug infested penitentiary.

• Stayed April 2013
Hotel_Indigo_GM, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland. As you can imagine, I was very disappointed to read that you were not happy with your accommodations. I am particularly concerned with the fact that you found our staff to be less than hospitable. I will be honest to say that it did come as a surprise to me as this is certainly not a typical response from our guests. I can assure you that guest satisfaction of each and every one of our guests is our number one priority. I hope that you will consider returning to our hotel when you have occasion to visit Miami again. We appreciate your business and we welcome the opportunity to restore a more favorable impression of our hotel.
Melbourne Beach, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

From the moment I walked in the front door to the moment I left the next morning, this was a very pleasant experience. I was exhausted so eating in the hotel became necessary - but there are at least 10 restaurants within 5 minutes that I could have selected. The hotel food was wonderful (steak cooked to perfection) and the wine selection was adequate to my needs. The room was cleverly designed, very boutique feeling and exceptionally clean. For a quick business overnight, this is now on my list of possibilities for the South Miami area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Hotel_Indigo_GM, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland. I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your business, and I hope that you will visit us again when your travels bring you to Miami.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

I stayed at this place one night and it was very unpleasant. The room is hot and the air didn't work well. The building looks very run down and parking omg the parking is crap! I was out till 1:30 am trying to park and the staff told me I had to park in the street! I refused after seeing the police writing tickets for parking on the street! The coffee maker in the room was so gross it could not be used the shower was weak at best. The only good thing about it was the pleasant check in with the very nice girl on 3-29-13! Well not be back anytime soon

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland. As you can imagine, I am disppointed to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us, and that you found the accommodations less than desirable. That said I can tell you that the hotel will be undergoing a full renovation this summer. I hope that you will consider returning to our hotel when you have occasion to visit Miami again. We appreciate your business and we welcome the opportunity to restore a more favorable impression of our hotel.
George Town, Grand Cayman
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Biggest complaint is that the wifi is woefully under powered. Works fine in the middle of the night before 5am but forget about using ipad or computer during the day or evening. Worked with the offsite tech support for two hours over two days before they gave up, and hotel agreed to let me check out early. So if you want to use your ipad or get your email, you should not stay here.

Rooms are not carpetted, which i like but others might not

Bed very comfortable

Minimal restaurant, probably because there are several in the neighbourhood.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland. I disappointed to hear about your experience with the internet speed. I can tell you that management is aware of the situation and the hotel is in the process of upgraded the our internet service. We appreciate your business, and I hope that you will visit us again when your travels bring you to Miami.

Been to Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland? Share your experiences!