“Pleasant surprise!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #59 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Melbourne Beach, Florida, United States
“Pleasant surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

From the moment I walked in the front door to the moment I left the next morning, this was a very pleasant experience. I was exhausted so eating in the hotel became necessary - but there are at least 10 restaurants within 5 minutes that I could have selected. The hotel food was wonderful (steak cooked to perfection) and the wine selection was adequate to my needs. The room was cleverly designed, very boutique feeling and exceptionally clean. For a quick business overnight, this is now on my list of possibilities for the South Miami area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Hotel_Indigo_GM, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland. I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your business, and I hope that you will visit us again when your travels bring you to Miami.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

I stayed at this place one night and it was very unpleasant. The room is hot and the air didn't work well. The building looks very run down and parking omg the parking is crap! I was out till 1:30 am trying to park and the staff told me I had to park in the street! I refused after seeing the police writing tickets for parking on the street! The coffee maker in the room was so gross it could not be used the shower was weak at best. The only good thing about it was the pleasant check in with the very nice girl on 3-29-13! Well not be back anytime soon

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland. As you can imagine, I am disppointed to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us, and that you found the accommodations less than desirable. That said I can tell you that the hotel will be undergoing a full renovation this summer. I hope that you will consider returning to our hotel when you have occasion to visit Miami again. We appreciate your business and we welcome the opportunity to restore a more favorable impression of our hotel.
George Town, Grand Cayman
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Biggest complaint is that the wifi is woefully under powered. Works fine in the middle of the night before 5am but forget about using ipad or computer during the day or evening. Worked with the offsite tech support for two hours over two days before they gave up, and hotel agreed to let me check out early. So if you want to use your ipad or get your email, you should not stay here.

Rooms are not carpetted, which i like but others might not

Bed very comfortable

Minimal restaurant, probably because there are several in the neighbourhood.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland. I disappointed to hear about your experience with the internet speed. I can tell you that management is aware of the situation and the hotel is in the process of upgraded the our internet service. We appreciate your business, and I hope that you will visit us again when your travels bring you to Miami.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Clean, good location across from Starbucks and quiet. Slept well.
Front desk will not answer phone when called from room for 3 consecutive days until I called from an outside line--then hung up on me accidentally. Floors not carpeted, wifi signal poor. Restaurant a joke as is small pool on Kendall drive. Furniture poor. Looks like a 1 star renovated inexpensively to pretend a high quality hotel. It is not.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Hotel_Indigo_GM, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a TripAdvisor review. We are very interested in addressing any shortfalls in our hospitality and we welcome the chance to use this as a tool to improve our service to you. I'm also delighted to inform you that the hotel will be undergoing a renovation this summer. We appreciate your business and I hope that you will consider returning to our hotel when you have the occasion to visit Miami again.
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Great hotel! The only "problem" was the cleaning of the room... well.. nothing is perfect. But besides this, eveything was perfect. Good location, great reception staff, if you need to eat there, food is really good. No noise (I stayed in a back room).

Room Tip: choose the rooms to the back.. a garden.. no noise at all.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland. As you can imagine, I was certainly disappointed to hear about your experience with your accommodations. Please know that guest satisfaction has always been and continues to be our number one priorty. We want all of our guests to be comfortable, and we do our best to strive for this. That said I'm delighted to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your business and I hope that you will visit us again when your travel plans include the Miami area.
Puebla, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stayed for 4 days and since day one they take care of me. The room was very clean and quiet
there's a suttle that can drive you withing the next 3 milles, if you are going for shopping this would be great for you.
All personnel is friendly. Both spanish and english spoken.
Definitely will come back again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland. I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our guest's satisfaction has always been and continues to be our number one priority. We appreciate your business, and look forward to your return in the near future.
Charlotte, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Stayed here to visit family for Thanksgiving. Good for that kind of stay...not luxurious but acceptable. It is what I would expect for the price. Convient to shopping and such. Staff was friendly and professional (which is rare in Miami).

• Stayed November 2012
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland. I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you found our staff to be friendly and professional. We appreciate your business and I hope that you will visit us again when your travel plans bring you back to the Miami area.

Been to Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland? Share your experiences!