“You won't be disappointed” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #62 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Vancouver, Canada
“You won't be disappointed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Stayed four nights in December and pleasantly surprised with my stay at hotel indigo. The hotel is conveniently located beside Dadeland mall as well as supermarket Publix, which ensures to meet all your shopping needs within walking distance. However, if you intend to visit to south beach or downtown Miami, be sure to account for the traffic and congestion if you are driving. (9/10)

The hotel looks clean and chic, each room is very clean as well. Compared to my stays in other hotels in Miami. I will give it a 10/10.

Staff is very professional and friendly, they address problem promptly. (There was a problem with the TV in our room which the staff quickly offer us a choice to another room or other compensation for our convenience) 10/10.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Scotland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Hotel Indigo following a transatlantic cruise.
Upon arrival at the hotel, we found that we would be unable to check in to our room until 4 pm, which was no major problem for us as there was a shopping mall across the road and a TJ Maxx and Jo-Ann Craft adjacent to the accommodation.

The front of house staff offered to store our luggage until such times as we were able to check in to our room.

Check-in was swift and the room we were assigned on the fourth floor and was clean, spacious and the décor was funky. The bed was very comfortable and I had no problem in having a good nights sleep.

The hotel also provided a free shuttle bus which will take you anywhere within a 3 mile radius of the premises. We used this service only once to go to CVS for some sodas and snacks. The driver kindly waited for us as we were only going to be a few minutes.

The front of house staff were very knowledgeable and I have to say they were wonderful and provided me with use of the reception telephone to contact my airport transfer company when my mobile wouldn’t work properly.

The business centre was also a plus point and free internet access was excellent as it allowed me to check-in for my flight and print necessary boarding passes. In-room Wifi was also free of charge, however due to baggage allowance levels and my wish to shop till I dropped, I did not bring my laptop.

Check-out was 12 noon, which was a pleasant surprise. As our airport transfer was not until 5pm, the hotel gladly stored our bags to allow us to enjoy our last day in Miami. We also utilised the pool area until such times as our transport arrived which was a lovely end to the day.

For those of you who like to shop TJ Maxx was a great venue to pick up cut-price designer brands and I have to say, I could have done some serious damage to the credit card if my luggage allowance would have allowed.

The Dadeland Mall is also a few minutes walk from the hotel and has a whole host of stores to satisfy the shopaholic in us all!!

I would most definitely consider visiting the Hotel Indigo if I return to Miami in the future.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
hotelindig0Dadeland, Hotel Staff at Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Dear Ladyh83; Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your review of our hotel. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We very much appreciate your comments and we can’t wait to welcome you back in the future.
São Paulo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Me and my family we hosted this hotel in october, the rooms are very clean, the bathrooms are also amazing, the location is very good, the only thing I found very bad was the service in the bar, a person who worked at the bar, a very nasty blonde woman , treated me very badly when I make a request, it happened 2 times, until I decided not to make more meals at the hotel! When I go back to Miami will look for a hotel closer to Miami beach because there is no point being good price that the service is not good!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Dear Julianamnp,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. I am so glad you liked the cleanliness of your room and the great location of our property. Please accept my sincerest apology for the service you encountered that affected your stay negatively. I will make sure that your comments will be reviewed and be forwarded to the departments involved to take actions accordingly. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. Thank you for staying with us and we hope you give us a chance to serve you again should your travels bring you back to Miami, FL.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGCare
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Perfect location ,right next to the mall,staff were very pleasant and helpful
Comfy bed and clean ,Fun urban trendy decor ...close by to everything ...stayed with my daughter for on a shopping and business trip ...will consider staying again ..Loved the Aveda products ..could do with a small shop ...

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Sandi K; Thank you for staying with us and providing your feedback from your experience. We are happy that you found our hotel comfortable for your needs. We hope you choose our hotel next time you visit the Miami area.
Boston.MA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Love the laminate floors. Feels cleaner and good for allergies. Room smelled fresh and good shower pressure. Room service was different everything came as take out in a bag. Somehow it worked. I did not have that tray to stick in the hall. Hotel shows a little wear but paint can do wonders!! Staff was incredible friendly!!!! Always had a pleasant greeting. Not much for food places except for a bakery. It is very close to highway and dixie highway. I would stay again if the rate was good.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
hotelindig0Dadeland, Hotel Staff at Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Dear Tripholic; Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are glad to hear that you were happy with our hotel convenience location, service and accommodations you experienced. We truly appreciate your business and We hope you choose our hotel next time you are in our area.
Prague, Czech Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

We stayed in this hotel for 4 nights. The hotel room was clean and nice. The hotel staff was very friendly. Great advantage was that we were check-in very early morning without any additional charge. Plus amazing breakfast which you can choose from breakfast menu. The whole impression is perfect!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Matex F; Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate your comments about the service and accommodations you experienced.
We hope you choose our hotel next time you visit the Miami area.
Gainesville Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We arrived late in the afternoon and we were checked in quickly and efficiently. The staff were very nice and helpful. The rooms were very clean and quiet. I noticed that the hotel smells like baking cookies. I liked the smell but i could not find the cookies. I only stayed one night as i was in Miami for a funeral but the pool and other amenities looked nice. I hope to come back and stay again. Also the location is excellent right next to Dadeland mall and there are also many fine places to eat all within a 5 minute walk.

Room Tip: All rooms are fine.Room may be a bit quieter away from Kendall Drive.