“Pretty clean and Fresh” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #60 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Boston.MA
“Pretty clean and Fresh”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Love the laminate floors. Feels cleaner and good for allergies. Room smelled fresh and good shower pressure. Room service was different everything came as take out in a bag. Somehow it worked. I did not have that tray to stick in the hall. Hotel shows a little wear but paint can do wonders!! Staff was incredible friendly!!!! Always had a pleasant greeting. Not much for food places except for a bakery. It is very close to highway and dixie highway. I would stay again if the rate was good.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
hotelindig0Dadeland, Hotel Staff at Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Dear Tripholic; Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are glad to hear that you were happy with our hotel convenience location, service and accommodations you experienced. We truly appreciate your business and We hope you choose our hotel next time you are in our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Prague, Czech Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

We stayed in this hotel for 4 nights. The hotel room was clean and nice. The hotel staff was very friendly. Great advantage was that we were check-in very early morning without any additional charge. Plus amazing breakfast which you can choose from breakfast menu. The whole impression is perfect!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Matex F; Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate your comments about the service and accommodations you experienced.
We hope you choose our hotel next time you visit the Miami area.
Gainesville Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We arrived late in the afternoon and we were checked in quickly and efficiently. The staff were very nice and helpful. The rooms were very clean and quiet. I noticed that the hotel smells like baking cookies. I liked the smell but i could not find the cookies. I only stayed one night as i was in Miami for a funeral but the pool and other amenities looked nice. I hope to come back and stay again. Also the location is excellent right next to Dadeland mall and there are also many fine places to eat all within a 5 minute walk.

Room Tip: All rooms are fine.Room may be a bit quieter away from Kendall Drive.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dear northfloridafolks; Thank you for taking the time to post your comment. We are happy to know that you were happy with the hotel customer service and accommodations. We really appreciate your opinion. Hopefully next time you get to try the cookies. Complimentary cookies are display in the reception area for all of our guest during restaurant non operational hours. We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

My visits to this hotel over the last two years have been for check ups and surgeries related to breast cancer. In January my stay lasted for 8 weeks, mastectomy surgery, failed immediate reconstruction and therefore a second surgery to remove implants and of course three weeks of recouping. The good news is that I am a survivor and cancer free. The hotel staff are all amazing, always friendly and like family to me now. They could not do enough for me and made what was a traumatic time in my life into a time where I was so well looked after. I asked for a stool so that I could get into bed more easily, it was brought to me immediately as was a hand held shower because I was not allowed to get the dressings wet. The cleaning staff were so kind and gave me daily extra face cloths and hand towels and kept our room spotless. Three weeks after the mastectomies and reconstruction I was told I had to have a second operation as I wasn't healing properly. I asked to change rooms after this second surgery and everyone made sure the new room was as clean as it could be. Big thanks go out to Rick and his staff. The hotel is close to malls, restaurants and of course the free shuttle that took us back and forth from appointments with doctors and hospitals and of course shopping trips. On many occasions a little extra stop was made so that we could pick up medications and supplies at the CVS. All this exeptional service was much appreciated. And the beds...........they are to rave about. Honestly, if I could have taken that bed home with me to Provo (Turks and Caicos Islands), I would have. It was the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in! Thanks to Rick and his staff, Vivianna, Orlando, Jose and Chris to name a few. You are all "the best" in what you do and you make the Hotel Indigo the only place I would stay at in future "shopping " trips to Miami...........no more doctors!
Thanks for everything, Marta Morton and family especially Ania who spent many a trip with me.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
hotelindig0Dadeland, Hotel Staff at Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Dear MartaTCI; Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay with us. It is great news to learn that you are a survivor and cancer free. We are pleased to hear we exceeded your expectations and it is always nice to know about our staff going out of the way to help our guests. It is gratifying when we hear comments like yours that recognize it. We look forward to accommodate you in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

We came in on a Friday afternoon. The check-in was quick with no problems at all. Upon walking into the room we got a whiff of something GREAT. Cleaning products? A timed fragrance mister? I don't know exactly what it was, but it was GREAT. The room just smelled really clean, and it was! I'm a bit paranoid when it comes to cleanliness and hotel rooms, so believe me, I inspected every little inch of the mattress and restroom. We got a room with a king and sofa bed. I made sure the sofa bed was clean before I let my son sleep there. Our mattress was really comfy and my 6 year old son loved sleeping on the sofa bed. He thought it was the coolest thing ever. The ONLY thing I found was an old cracker crumb underneath the sofa bed, other than that, it was impeccable. I've read people's complaints about noise, but we stayed in a room across from the elevator and we had no problem with noise. I would definitely stay here again. Oh, and perfect location!!! We are exiting the hotel parking lot as I type this, I felt compelled to write this as this is one of the best hotel experiences I've had in Miami.

• Stayed October 2012
hotelindig0Dadeland, Hotel Staff at Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Dear Carolinal20; Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are really happy to hear that the hotel met your expectations. Thank you for staying with us and we hope we can welcome you back again soon.
Miami
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

My family and I needed a place to
stay when we were left without power at home. We ended up staying 7 nights. We chose this hotel because it was close to our kids' school and after school activities. I checked in without a reservation and was immediately greeted by friendly front desk staff. Over the course of my stay, every single hotel employee was courteous and responsive to our needs. Our room was very clean. The beds were extremely comfortable with clean linens. Housekeeping always returned our room to its check in state. The bathrooms were comfortable and also very clean. We never got an old worn out towel like you usually get the day after you check in to other hotels. My only room complaints: the bath room door which rolls on tracks didn't work; the AC seemed to turn off during the day and when we returned the room was warm; and the dresser drawers always stuck because they are not square.

• Stayed October 2012
Dear Joefern ; Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comment. We truly appreciate your opinion about the staff, service and accommodations you experienced. We are so glad to hear that the hotel exceeded your expectations and we hope that we will have an opportunity to welcome you back soon.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

Hotel Indigo was nice modern hotel. Good value. Used coupon from hotel discount magazine. Only downside was non smoking room smelled very smoky. Complained to front desk, however room continued to smell of smoke.

• Stayed September 2012
hotelindig0Dadeland, Hotel Staff at Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Dear Christ6034; Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are glad to hear that you were happy with the value of our hotel. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you experienced with your room. We are a non smoking hotel. Smoking is not permitted in any of our guestroom. We truly appreciate your business and hope you can visit us again soon.

Been to Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland? Share your experiences!