“Great place to stay that exceeded my expectations.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Price
Save up to 25%
Ranked #58 of 131 hotels in Miami
Miami
“Great place to stay that exceeded my expectations.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

My family and I needed a place to
stay when we were left without power at home. We ended up staying 7 nights. We chose this hotel because it was close to our kids' school and after school activities. I checked in without a reservation and was immediately greeted by friendly front desk staff. Over the course of my stay, every single hotel employee was courteous and responsive to our needs. Our room was very clean. The beds were extremely comfortable with clean linens. Housekeeping always returned our room to its check in state. The bathrooms were comfortable and also very clean. We never got an old worn out towel like you usually get the day after you check in to other hotels. My only room complaints: the bath room door which rolls on tracks didn't work; the AC seemed to turn off during the day and when we returned the room was warm; and the dresser drawers always stuck because they are not square.

• Stayed October 2012
hotelindig0Dadeland, Hotel Staff at Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Dear Joefern ; Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comment. We truly appreciate your opinion about the staff, service and accommodations you experienced. We are so glad to hear that the hotel exceeded your expectations and we hope that we will have an opportunity to welcome you back soon.

286 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

Hotel Indigo was nice modern hotel. Good value. Used coupon from hotel discount magazine. Only downside was non smoking room smelled very smoky. Complained to front desk, however room continued to smell of smoke.

• Stayed September 2012
hotelindig0Dadeland, Hotel Staff at Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Dear Christ6034; Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are glad to hear that you were happy with the value of our hotel. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you experienced with your room. We are a non smoking hotel. Smoking is not permitted in any of our guestroom. We truly appreciate your business and hope you can visit us again soon.
Conway, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

I stayed in March 2012 as a student visiting the University of Miami. I chose this hotel after reading consistently good reviews. Also this hotel was convenient option for me because of its location relative to the metrorail which I used extensively and because of the complimentary shuttle service to the University and anywhere within 3 miles of the hotel. During my stay here I most enjoyed the friendly staff. The front desk was always very pleasant and freely greeted me each time I entered the lobby. I was able to enjoy a very nice glass of Chardonnay at the bar while waiting on a friend and had a very pleasant conversation with Alex, one of the hotel's bartenders.

I found the rooms to be very clean (I'm a stickler in this area) and the beds quite comfy. My first night's stay I did find the noise level from being so close to the city streets bothersome, but upon request, the staff were able to relocate me to a much quieter room. I liked the bathrooms and the tiled showers. My only complaint with the showers was that the shower heads were a bit low, but I am over 6 feet tall, so this may not be an issue for the average traveler.

Although small, the pool area was very relaxing and private despite being by the bustling city streets. I enjoyed relaxing by the water and getting my tan on in the Miami sun. The hotel leaves towels for guests on the woven deck chairs by the pool.

Overall, I found my experience at Hotel Indigo to be very positive and it was above all the friendliness of the staff during my stay that would compel me to return on future visits to south Florida.

• Stayed March 2012
hotelindig0Dadeland, Sales Coordinator at Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Dear DrPops, Thank you so much for your nice comments regarding our staff and service. It is always nice to hear about our staff going out of the way to help our guests and it is great when we hear comments like yours that recognize it. We truly appreciate your opinion about the service and accommodations you experienced. We hope that we will have an opportunity to welcome you back soon. If there is anything that we can do to make your next stay even better please let us know.
Silver Spring, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

This was an OK hotel to stay in nothing spectacular. The customer service was good! However, I think they put us in the NOISIEST room in the whole hotel. My Husband and I were unable to get a good nights rest after driving 17 hrs from Maryland to Miami. All throughout the night all we heard was the AC Unit running, cars and motorcycles zooming by, the toilet ran all night, and the Hotel Indigo sign buzzing outside of our window. On top of all of that i don't think there is carpeting in all the rooms because we could hear the person above us rolling what sounded like a chair across the floor at around 6am. I don't know about anyone else but when I go on vacation I go for a little R&R. And It's hard to get any rest with fifty zillion noises disturbing your sleep. The room also had a funny odor. The thing that topped it off was the used washcloth hanging in the shower and the soap scum on the shower floor when we arrived. There was also a couch in the room that only God knows what type of stain was on it. Also, the room and bathroom were small. The only thing they offered for our inconvenience was a free breakfast. Needless, to say we will not be returning to this hotel the next time we're in the Miami area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
hotelindig0Dadeland, Sales Coordinator at Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Dear TeezWife11; Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay and we are truly sorry to learn that not every aspect of your stay was perfect. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We know there is a variety of hotels to choose from and we hope you will give us a second chance if you visit our area in the future.
Salzburg, Austria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

At first we were greeted by a friendly staff. They told us everything we should know (complimentary shuttle service, breakfast infos, etc...).
Our room was average in size but clean and some stylish paintings on the wall.
We especially liked the huge shower in the bathroom.
There was no fridge in the room, but they offered to bring one up if needed.
The cons: the a/c was pretty noisy (compared to other hotels were we stayed) and the walls were pretty thin (you could hear what your neighbors were talking or which show they were watching on tv).
Breakfast was very good - we could choose between several breakfast items and everything was accompanied by hot and cold beverages provided by Starbucks (complimentary for two adults per room).
Really above average - keep it up !
The location is safe and convenient - there are lots of restaurants and shops just on the other side of the freeway and if you cross the street there is also a mall (Dadeland Mall) - you can either walk there (5mins) or use the free shuttle.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
hotelindig0Dadeland, Sales Coordinator at Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Dear Sial, Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us. We appreciate the nice words about our staff, I will pass your comments along. Please accept our apologies in regards to the inconvenience you experienced with the A/C. However; I am happy to hear that you were happy with our hotel convenience location, service and accommodations you experienced. We appreciate your comments and we hope your travels bring you back to our property in the future.
Gulf Shores, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Beautiful, comfortable rooms that are also pet friendly! Wonderful food and friendly staff!
Our only issue was that the parking lot was full upon our check-in and security informed us that we would have to park across the street. We were assured that this would be okay by front desk staff as well as security night shift employees. This was never mentioned to the employees who took over the next morning and resulted in our vehicle being towed over an hour away.
Missed an important meeting and had to stay an extra day.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
hotelindig0Dadeland, Sales Coordinator at Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, August 31, 2012
Dear 816beachgirl251, Thank you for taking the time to post your comment. We are glad to hear you were happy with the value of our hotel. However, please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay. Getting your feedback allows us to improve these issues so our guest will not experience them in the future. Thank you for staying with us. We truly appreciate your business and we certainly hope to accommodate you in the future.
Clarksville, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Used the Hotel Indigo for a recent business trip and for the price it was a decent place to stay for short term- nothing fancy. Located near major highways - so easy to get off and on to. Rooms were clean and decent size. Happy hour specials and breakfast were good and a bargain.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dear michael51_11, Thank you so much for staying with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at our hotel. Our property Social Hour is open to the public from 5pm-7pm daily, we offer complimentary appetizers and 50% off drinks. We are glad that you were able to enjoy it. We hope you will choose to stay with us again should your travels bring you back to the Miami area.

Been to Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland? Share your experiences!