“Great Hotel next to Mall” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #39 of 131 hotels in Miami
Bermuda
“Great Hotel next to Mall”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

If your main stay in Miami is to shop, then this is the perfect location next to the Dolphin Mall. It costs around $30.00 from the Miami Airport by Taxi and is located in the Dolphin Mall car park. You can walk to the Mall for outlet shopping at its best! There are restaurants, movie theaters, bowling and night life entertainment at the mall....The Hotel is comfortable, you can purchase breakfast next to the lobby, or you can buy snacks right at the reception check in area...A great place to stay when on a shopping trip to Miami!
It would be perfect if this Hotel offered a shuttle service to and from the Miami Airport! Hope the management consider this....as their room prices are higher than the surrounding hotels.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Leslie W, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Miami at Dolphin Mall, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you very much for your review! I am very glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that you got to experience the surrounding areas and found the location convenient to your trip. We put a lot of effort and take a lot of pride in our hotel, the rooms and the service we give and we are glad you got to experience it first hand. We offer shuttle service to our corporations to the surrounding companies but we currently do not offer airport service. I have passed on the comments to see if this is something which we could implement in the future. We look forward to welcoming you back soon in our hotel, and should you need any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at leslie.weil@dimdev.com. Thank you again for your feedback!

210 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
CT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

I was greeted by Hector at the front desk who was not only polite but went completely out of his way to help me. He could tell that I was tired and I mentioned that I had worked all day and had a truckload of boxes to bring to my room. He offered to bring up all my boxes once he could get someone to cover the desk for him. I went out to grab a bite to eat and when I came back he had brought up 2 full carts of heavy boxes and arranged them neatly in my room. This was the best customer service I could even ask for, especially after the day I had and the weekend of work I had ahead of me. Hector is awesome.

As far as the hotel itself: convenient location next to mall. Normal courtyard marriott, clean & comfortable. The only reason I did not give a 5 is that I think it is a bit overpriced. I've stayed in quite a few Courtyard Marriotts and this one has been the most expensive and it is no different than the rest.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and the great compliments for Hector. We take great pride in our hotel and the service we give our guests and I am really glad you got to enjoy it and experience it first hand. We look forward to having you back with us in a near future. Again thank you very much for your review and for your preference. Have a wonderful day!
Leslie Weil.
Trinidad
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Great hotel on Dolphin Mall compound, stayed for 3 nights

Pros
- Very helpful and friendly staff especially counter staff
- Close to Dolphin Mall for Shopping
- Clean room
- Comfortable Bed (King)
- Breakfast Availability

Cons
- Room a little small

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback on your stay with us. I am really happy to see that you enjoyed the friendly service and accomodations and I am sorry you found the room slightly small for your needs. We do have 3 different room types to choose from, from king size beds, to rooms with 2 queen size beds and also a Suite that you could choose for your next stay based on the trip purpose and needs. We look forward to welcoming you again in a near future! Thank you very much once again for your feedback and preference.
Leslie Weil
Ambergris Caye, Belize
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Stayed here on a overnight in June 2013 on the way back from a trip, location was amazing right next to Dolphin Mall. One of my favorites in Miami, great shopping and great restaurants.

It about a $35 cab ride from the airport, checkin was a breeze and the room was clean and spacious. They have a restaurant, although I didn't eat there and they had a pool and gym which was really nice. Great place for a stopover and would definately stay here again, even at night walking back from the restaurants at the mall... felt very safe. Lots of people around.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Leslie W, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Miami at Dolphin Mall, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay with us.
We are really happy that you enjoyed your time with us and that found the comfort and convenience that your trip to Miami required. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Went to the Dolphin Mall for an event with Teen daughter and friend, found this hotel and it couldnt have been more convenient. We would walk to the mall from the hotel, and that evening had a wonderful meal at the Texas Brazil Steakhouse. Rooms are large and comfortable with a separate sleeping area and pull out couch. Couch was a little small, but fine for our two 15 yr olds...Would highly recommend especially if you need something convenient in the area!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for your review and visit to our hotel. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and found the comfort and convenience you were looking for in this family trip. We look forward to having you back with us in a near future. If there is anything we can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you again for your business and for taking the time to share your feedback!
Bridgetown, Barbados
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I was in Miami on business/shopping trip, the hotel was all that I expected and the plus of having Dolphin Mall within walking distance was an added bonus. My only regreat is that there is no airport shuttle. Will recommend for business and shopping not relaxing vacation.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Sao Paulo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

It would be a short shopping trip to Miami,so we decided to pick this Courtyard,which is in the " middle of the action"!!I was expecting an ordinary 3 stars,but I found a clean,comfortable and spacious room(we booked the suite).I opt to pay an extra night before check in ,since we were supposed to arrive early in the morning.I called the night before,and I was helped by Julian who pre checked us in.AS soon as I arrived at the hotel,I got my room keys.I ordered some packages on line,and I was glad to find them in the room.Staff is very good.Free wi fi.Breakfast is charged,but the price was fair.Great option for shoppers!!!

Room Tip: Not facing the mall!!!