“Mall Event couldnt have been more convenient!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Special Offer
$20 Daily Credit
Ranked #39 of 129 Hotels in Miami
“Mall Event couldnt have been more convenient!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Went to the Dolphin Mall for an event with Teen daughter and friend, found this hotel and it couldnt have been more convenient. We would walk to the mall from the hotel, and that evening had a wonderful meal at the Texas Brazil Steakhouse. Rooms are large and comfortable with a separate sleeping area and pull out couch. Couch was a little small, but fine for our two 15 yr olds...Would highly recommend especially if you need something convenient in the area!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Leslie W, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Miami at Dolphin Mall, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you very much for your review and visit to our hotel. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and found the comfort and convenience you were looking for in this family trip. We look forward to having you back with us in a near future. If there is anything we can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you again for your business and for taking the time to share your feedback!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Bridgetown, Barbados
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I was in Miami on business/shopping trip, the hotel was all that I expected and the plus of having Dolphin Mall within walking distance was an added bonus. My only regreat is that there is no airport shuttle. Will recommend for business and shopping not relaxing vacation.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Sao Paulo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

It would be a short shopping trip to Miami,so we decided to pick this Courtyard,which is in the " middle of the action"!!I was expecting an ordinary 3 stars,but I found a clean,comfortable and spacious room(we booked the suite).I opt to pay an extra night before check in ,since we were supposed to arrive early in the morning.I called the night before,and I was helped by Julian who pre checked us in.AS soon as I arrived at the hotel,I got my room keys.I ordered some packages on line,and I was glad to find them in the room.Staff is very good.Free wi fi.Breakfast is charged,but the price was fair.Great option for shoppers!!!

Room Tip: Not facing the mall!!!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Naples, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

No rest for a business traveler
I requested a top floor for quiet. Upon check-in, there were numerous families with 4-5 kids, running in the lobby, grabbing cookies off the front desk, and parents with ‘out of control kids’.
After getting to our room, we found that these families with the kids, running up and down the halls with a 5’ fire truck. Apparently Mom found that acceptable. The kids proceeded to play in the elevators and halls for 30+ mins.
We went down to the front desk and requested they change our room. I explained to the front desk that I was there on business and need a quiet room. We were then moved to the 2nd floor only to find more WIC (??) families with kids running through the hallways, up at 10 PM! We did complain again, but the noise did not end until after 11:00 PM.
Will I stay here again on business? NO. Will I recommend anyone to stay here on business? NO!!
With so many Miami options, as a business traveler, make the extra drive to stay elsewhere, even if your business is nearby.
Never again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Leslie W, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Miami at Dolphin Mall, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you very much for your review and comments. I truly apologize that your experience with us was not to your full satisfaction and that you were not able to get the rest you needed during your stay with us. While we try our best to control noise and issues while they arise, sometimes it is hard and I am really sorry to have failed you at that. We take a lot of pride in our hotel and service and would love to have you back with us in a near future; we will certainly make sure that you have a quiet room and a restful night sleep. Again, I apologize and thank you very much for your business and staying with us. If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at leslie.weil@dimdev.com.
Port of Spain, Trinidad
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Ok guys. I am writing this while i am sitting having breakfast in the mariott. I feel compelled to write as i am exhausted and hungry. Ok where to begin maybe with what they call ac in my room. It seriously is so noisy it woke me up on the hour every hour. The breakfast is ok but lord the food looks like it was cooked 2 hours ago and just left there. Location is good for shopping but thats it. More to report later

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you very much for your review.
We truly appreciate your business and your taking the time to respond. I am really sorry about your A/C, we take pride in the rooms and the condition of them and I am really sorry that was not what you experienced. I certainly hope we were able to take care of fixing it for you and that your nights following were restful. I apologize that your breakfast experience was not perfect either, we adhere to all food safety standards and cook the food as we go throughout the morning to keep it fresh. If you have any questions or concerns, or need anything in the future please do not hesitate to contact me at leslie.weil@dimdev.com. We value your business and look forward to having you back with us in a near future.
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Warsaw
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

The hotel is located in very short walking distance to the outlet Dolphin Mall (with multiple restaurants) , close to Miami International Mall. Everglades Park is a short drive away. Parking in front of the hotel is free. The front desk staff is nice and helpful. There is free coffee in the lobby 24h/7d. Few free cookies on the side would be even nicer. Internet is free in the lobby and rooms. There are 3 very slow computers in the lobby with free internet and printing possibility. We had a nice suite with small balcony and a nice canal view. The room was very comfortable, with two TVs, a living area with a small kitchenette, microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator. The safe was very conveniently located in the bath area. There were two luggage racks, one in each closet. Air condition regulation was separate in the bedroom and in the living area. On the negative side, cleaning was not at its best. Few chips on the corridor floor were there for multiple hours, with nobody taking care to clean them. Some sugar on the floor of our room was not taken care off. Two bottles of water were complimentary only on the first day. I would be nice to get a replacement.

Room Tip: The courtyard view in nicer, but there may be noise from the street, especially on lower floors. The...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Beautiful place you wouldn't know it's 4 years old. The room was very nice, bed comfortable. Pool very nice size. They have a small restraunt order at counter. Lots of areas to sit in lobby or outside. Not a lot of restraunts around area or liquor stores. Hotel does sell beer at certain times

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Miami at Dolphin Mall? Share your experiences!