My stay at Courtyard Marriott
Last October 2012 stayed her on my return trip from Dominican Republic Punta Cana. We were suppose to stay two nights. But due to the hurricane flights were cancelled. Not good. One the airline never contacted us. I checked it flights the night before they were on time. Before we checked out I checked the net. The flight status was CANCELLED. :(. We could not get out till Thursday. That was crazy. What was to be a two nights stay turned into a week stay. The front desk staff were very helpful. Thank God the Hotel was not full. Will stay there again. This is my place I have stayed several times. Staff very friendly. And thank you to the Staff in the dinning area. One day the bus was out for serving and one of the Waiter took us in his car to the Mall on the other side. We were most thankful.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Miami At Dolphin Mall Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Miami At Dolphin Mall Hotel Miami
- Courtyard Dolphin Mall
- Miami Marriott
- Miami Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Miami at Dolphin Mall hotel is West Miami's newest hotel in the Doral area, just steps from shopping, dining and more. Bass Pro Shops, CineBistro, Dave & Buster's, TGI Fridays, the campuses of Florida International University and the renowned Doral Golf Resort and Spa are all located nearby. Our elegant new design provides a welcoming lobby with wireless high-speed Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and sparkling swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Miami at Dolphin Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.