“Baby Alligators !!!!” 5 of 5 stars

More attraction details
Attraction Details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: This surviving village of the Miccosukee Tribe is located 27 miles west of Miami on the Tamiami Trail.
“Baby Alligators !!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I went on Sunday 11/3/2013. I went to take my grandparents since they are from out of town to see something different. The village itself was $10 per adult nothing much to see, the museum is little, there was only 1 person inside selling indian bead jewelry. The views are pretty. The alligator show was like 10 minutes but it was fun to see. The best part was being able to hold a baby alligator and take photos. I mean where else can you do that? There is also a small area where you can see about 20-30 gators. It was good but a little disappointing.

Next was the airboat ride. We absolutely loved it. Elvis our tour guide was amazing!!!! He took us around the Everglades and since we were the last tour at 4:30 it was just us 4 ( husband, grandparents and me) so we got a private tour. He called the wild alligators and he pet them. My husband also built the courage and touched a wild gator in the middle of the everglades. It was scary but a thrilling experience. It was stunning to see them come to Elvis. He was very knowledgeable and told us many facts about the everglades. He spun the airboat and made it so much fun. I would definitely go again but only with Elvis. I have gone on other airboat tours but this one blew it out of the water.

Visited November 2013

4 attraction reviews
“Miccosukee Air Boat Ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

This company had not been our first choice. Sadly, the airboats where we had hoped to take the tour had been sunk earlier by someone who wanted to do harm to this company. I hope they are up and running again. They did recommended Elvis Redwing to us and we were so glad they did. We were very pleased with our trip. Elvis literally calls the alligators and they come! The boat ride was thrilling. It was a great tour.

Visited October 2013
“The airboat ride with Elvis was the best ting we did on our entire trip!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Thanks to Elvis our airboat guide we all had the greatest time! This was the best ting we did on our entire trip!!!

Visited October 2013
Naples, Florida
“Loved!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I visited the "Village" on 09/7/13 and I must say my family and I really enjoyed it! It was great cultural learning and the kids left with the "Indian Mentality" lol. Our favorite part of it all was the "Alligator Wrangling" show. That man (I believe his name was Nelson) was so brave and courageous! He definitely new what he was doing. We learned a lot about Gators! Above all, the experience was very educational and I am definitely recommending this spot to family & friends!

Visited September 2013
Deerlijk, Belgium
“Miccosukee air boat ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We enjoyed very much the air boat ride in the Everglades with Miccosukee. It's about half an hour for a reasonable price. You visit an old indian village (don't expect much of this though). The boat ride itself is great - Hector was very handy with the boat, gave some general info on the allegators on how they live and also showed us baby alligators - highly appreciated by our kids. Very nice experience in an a superb environment. We were a bit reluctant at first for the mosquitos, but did not saw one. We did not visit the other attractions at Miccosukee.

Visited August 2013

Been to Miccosukee Indian Village? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Miccosukee Indian Village, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later