“Cool!” 4 of 5 stars

Activities: Viewing wildlife, Swimming with dolphins
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: On a 38-acre tropical paradise with spectacular skyline views lies a South Florida attraction like no other. Welcome to Miami Seaquarium®, a place where dolphins walk on water and killer whales fly through the air. Where sea lions delight children of all ages and endangered sea turtles and manatees find a safe haven. Enjoy a world-class marine-life entertainment park with eight different marine animal shows and astonishing daily presentations. You've heard the mysterious legends and fascinating facts about dolphins, one of the world's most magnificent marine mammals. Now, you can have a hands-on experience with one of these amazing animals at Dolphin Harbor, the new home to our dolphin interaction programs at Miami Seaquarium.Miami Seaquarium® is a place of inspiration, education - and fun!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Miami, Florida
5 attraction reviews
“Cool!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Great to see whales and baby dolphin. Good variety of species and staff in bird area very pleasant. Also you can plan to swim with dolphins that's a really good extra! Bring food as options are limited.

Visited April 2014
SeaquariumSupport, Manager at Miami Seaquarium, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the great review, it is great to read that you enjoyed your time seeing whaled and the baby dolphin. We hope to see you again in the future.

Miami Seaquarium

• Polish first
Miami Beach, Florida
19 attraction reviews
“Fabulously fun encounters!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

I love to come here a lot with my whole family. We love to see the show with the orca, and the dolphins. We also love to see the "Flipper Dolphin Show". When I had visited they were running a promotion for Florida Residents, if you buy a ticket, you can get a free year-round pass. It's a great deal, and always gives you a reason to come back. They also have nice smaller attractions, like: the manatee tank, fish aquarium, parrot area, etc. I would recommend to come here with your entire family, it will sure be buckets of fun!

Visited May 2014
New York City, New York
6 attraction reviews
“Great place to visit.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

I really enjoyed my visit there. I went with my wife and we found that the exhibits and the times of the shows were syncronized perfectly. The shows were entertaining and we had a great time. The place does look old.

Visited January 2014
Albany
6 attraction reviews
“A very interesting experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

It doesn't have the thrill rides or fancy frills of SeaWorld, but if you just want an educational and entertaining experience learning all about marine life, this may be the place for you. I especially liked the Flipper dolphin show!

Visited June 2014
Deerfield Beach, Florida
26 attraction reviews
“Fun day for the kids and everybody :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

If you have lots of time in Florida and in your plans is to visit Seaworld in Orlando, I'd say skip this park, because is similar and the one in Orlando is more spectacular (or if you want to do both, do this first).
But don't get me wrong, I enjoy Miami Seaquarium several times a year because I am local and I have small kids.
Buying the annual pass to me is worth it.
This park is smaller than others, which to me is an advantage having small children that sometimes need to be carried.... If you plan the shows, I think you could see it all in about 4 hours.
Or you could stay the whole day. My kids could spend a long time looking at the little aquariums and the big one with the dolphins. And now that is summer, they have several water slides, super fun for them, they can stay hours playing there. Pack bathing suits :)
Many years ago also, I swam with the dolphins and is one of the most exciting things I've done.
Not cheap, but definitely worth the money.

Visited June 2014