“Great service, lacked on the tour” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #106 of 234 Activities in Miami
Activities: Dining
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa consistently earning top accolades in the "luxury" category.
Maitland, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Great service, lacked on the tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

My service was a facial, it was great. I think the down time between waiting for products to soak in they could have done a mini feet message. It's hands only, however I was satisfied with the treatment. The tour of the facility lacked and I later found out there were 3 pools on property, one indoor. I wasted a lot of time not knowing this as the attendant stopped at the jacuzzi to tell me it was broken and what I should not do and what was not available instead of what was working and was available. They did offer me a slight discount for the lack of informaiton.

The food was healthy and delish, a great spa, spacious and good feeling overall.

Visited August 2012

Doral, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“My favorite spa in Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

I live in Doral and take advantage of the spa very often. It truly is the best and largest facility I have ever seen and I like that you can walk around teh gold course and lay out at the outdoor pool as well. The staff is top notch and the spa specials are great too. Less expensive than any spa in South Beach and a step above.

Visited April 2012
Miami
“Top Notch Spa Operation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2012

The Saturnia Spa at Doral is one of the best in Miami. Form the juices that they serve, to the massages and treatments, everything is the best. Super clean jacussis and pools

Visited February 2012
Miami, FL
55 attraction reviews
“Nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

Shuffle in, take your money, shuffle out. Nothing special.

Visited January 2012
Knoxville, Tennessee
“A+ Massage Therapist-Francine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2012

This is one of many spas I've visited....from California, Hawaii, Arizona, Massachusetts, North Carolina and beyond. My stress was relieved here like NEVER before! Francine is the most talented massage therapists I've ever experienced. She gave me the SINGLE BEST MASSAGE I've EVER had! Book with her and you won't be disappointed!

Visited January 2012

Been to The Spa at Doral? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage The Spa at Doral, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.