“My favorite spa in Miami” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 25 Spas & Wellness in Miami
Activities: Dining
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa consistently earning top accolades in the "luxury" category.
Doral, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“My favorite spa in Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

I live in Doral and take advantage of the spa very often. It truly is the best and largest facility I have ever seen and I like that you can walk around teh gold course and lay out at the outdoor pool as well. The staff is top notch and the spa specials are great too. Less expensive than any spa in South Beach and a step above.

Visited April 2012

Miami
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Top Notch Spa Operation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2012

The Saturnia Spa at Doral is one of the best in Miami. Form the juices that they serve, to the massages and treatments, everything is the best. Super clean jacussis and pools

Visited February 2012
Miami, FL
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 220 helpful votes
“Nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

Shuffle in, take your money, shuffle out. Nothing special.

Visited January 2012
Knoxville, Tennessee
“A+ Massage Therapist-Francine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2012

This is one of many spas I've visited....from California, Hawaii, Arizona, Massachusetts, North Carolina and beyond. My stress was relieved here like NEVER before! Francine is the most talented massage therapists I've ever experienced. She gave me the SINGLE BEST MASSAGE I've EVER had! Book with her and you won't be disappointed!

Visited January 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Gorgeous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2011

Juan gave an Amazing put me on a natural high massage. Ms. Mary gave an indulgent pedicure. I appreciate the energy of all there.

Been to The Spa at Doral? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage The Spa at Doral, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.