“I mustve missed something here.....” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Little Havana

Little Havana
Miami, FL (Little Havana)
Improve this listing

More attraction details
Attraction Details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The spirited Cuban neighborhood of Miami where the sights, sounds and smells are intoxicating. Be sure to sample a traditional Cuban meal or grab a quick sandwich cubano and some empanadas at any of the walk up counters.
Casper
40 attraction reviews
“I mustve missed something here.....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2014 NEW

I was told while in Miami, you just HAVE to go to Little Havana...i thought, ok, free is good enough for me, then realize..its not much more then a street dedicated to Cubans. NOT taking anything away from their culture at all, but...it just a street with a few cigar shops, art decco, restaurants with authentic Cuban food, but really? Past that? I dont see the reason why its #14 on the 30 must things to do in Miami. There IS a restaurant that has a buffet, all Cuban food, its 12.95, BUT! They serve you at the buffet, and its only one trip thru. Mojitos are 12$ and THAT is spendy! For having my first Mojito? I guess it was good. They tac on a 15% gratuity as well, NOT A FAN of being forced to tip what THEY think is fair. Parking is easy in the day and durring the week. My opinion? It shouldve been #32 on the list of 30 things to do in Miami.

Visited September 2014

dallas, texas
14 attraction reviews
“Fun outing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2014 NEW

We enjoy getting out and about and outside the norm. Little Havana is outside the norm of our lives. We loved the colorfulness of their little world. The artistic talents that they show off in their paintings / graffiti on outside of buildings is mind blowing.

Visited September 2014
“One of my favorite place on Earth!....so far”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2014

Everything about this place is amazing if you speak Spanish it's twice is amazing. there's an amazing market a buffet of amazing Cuban food, a unique ice cream shop, and a touristy shop to buy Tshirts and stuff.

Saint Louis, Missouri
7 attraction reviews
“I love Little Havana”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2014

We speak Spanish, but you don't have to. My husband is fluent, me can get by. We love going through Little Havana, and especially VERSAILLES and the Bakery. Best Guava pastries ever, and such nice people. Cuban coffee flows....................... YUM

Visited August 2014
New York City, New York
7 attraction reviews
“Cuban culture”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

Easy to get to using Metro system for $5 for the day. Get off at Brickel station and take 8th street bus from the station. Walk 8th street and enjoy. Pick a Cuban spot to eat.

Visited August 2014