“Lots of animals that I have never seen before!” 5 of 5 stars

More attraction details
Attraction Details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sanctuary for endangered, rare and threatened animals including tigers, crocodiles and the infamous Komodo Dragon, plus special animal education programs geared for children of all ages.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Virginia Beach
8 attraction reviews
“Lots of animals that I have never seen before!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

My husband and I are both in our mid 60's and we still enjoy going to the zoo. This zoo is one of the best we have ever seen. It's huge-the trail is about 3 miles long but you can rent cycles if you'd prefer not to walk. We went right after a rain storm so the park had emptied out, the animals were all outside enjoying the cooler weather and we were able to get first hand views of nearly all the animals!

Visited September 2013

Trinidad, West Indies
16 attraction reviews
“Great family fun...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

I am a repeat visitor to Zoo Miami and I am sure I shall be back several more times... I love these outdoor fun times with my family and as such this is definitely a location whenever I have a couple hours extra in Miami with my family. I enjoy riding the 4 wheel cycles with my family while we explore the Zoo. That is what makes this Zoo so different from others... Will be back again soon!

Visited August 2013
New York
9 attraction reviews
“NOT THE BEST”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

well what can i tell about the zoo, is nothing amazing is a normal zoo, and i think the animal is the same in every zoo, nothing special nothing amazing.
for the kids, is ok, but not so much fun, and sometimes bored.

the price was normal for miami, but for a general zoo, like always is miami,.. to hig

Visited September 2013
Philadelphia, PA
22 attraction reviews
“So so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Too much hype, coll ads, but not too much to see, especially with a 8 y/o. Excellent food, but not really "CEVICHE", great service.

Visited December 2012
nsully38
12 attraction reviews
“We enjoy visiting this zoo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is the second time we have visited this zoo and enjoyed it very much. The zoo was not as crowded as the last time we were there. The animals are in nice enclosures, which sometimes can make it hard to find the animals, but I guess that is part of the fun. We went on a 90 degree day and took advantage of the misters located through out the park. My favorite animals are the lowland Gorillas and the Tiger.

Visited August 2013

Been to Zoo Miami? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Zoo Miami, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later