We stayed three nights at Hilton, and had a great experience. While selecting hotels, we were choosing between this hotel and the hotels at Bayside, but figured Hilton would be better value and I beleive we were right. They did not charge us for anything but the room and parking ($25 per night to self park, $28 to valet).
You could consider any hotel close to the Metromover to be central, and it's just around the corner from Hilton, which means max 10 minutes to Bayside and 20 minutes to Brickell. If you don't mind walking, you'll probably reach AA arena in 15 minutes, and Bayside in 20 or so.
The rooms are not modern, but proper, and you can really get an awesome view over the city or bay. The pool area was great, and the fitness room had the standard cardio and weights equipment. Staff was generally super nice, but the lobby bar staff were a bit odd.
All in all we were very happy with our stay. Starbucks coffee in the lobby bar was a big plus too.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Miami Downtown Hotel Miami
- Hilton Miami Downtown Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Miami
- Miami Hilton
- Hilton Miami
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Miami Downtown has completely renovated all 527 rooms and suites, featuring the Hilton Serenity Bed and Bath Collection. The new exercise facility features Fitness by Precor. Enjoy the heated roof top pool with views of Miami. The hotel offers the amenities today's travelers expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Tingo, Amex, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Miami Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.