Miami - Hilton Downtown
The Hotel is very well located for visiting Bay side, South Beach.
We stayed three nights prior to a cruise.
We spoke to the concierge who was great and booked our Everglades tours, and told us about free metro to bay side plus, $2 bus to South beach, and £42 transfer to Fort Lauderdale cruise terminal, great advice.
We ate one night at Bayside Lombardi’s and Tony Chans Water Side see separate review.
The rooms are spacious, but no mini bar/fridge. The hotel needs some updating as we felt it is showing its age.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Miami Downtown Hotel Miami
- Hilton Miami Downtown Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Miami
- Miami Hilton
- Hilton Miami
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Miami Downtown has completely renovated all 527 rooms and suites, featuring the Hilton Serenity Bed and Bath Collection. The new exercise facility features Fitness by Precor. Enjoy the heated roof top pool with views of Miami. The hotel offers the amenities today's travelers expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hilton Miami Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.