We have just been to this hotel for the miami boat show, we booked 2 nights with breakfast. Our room was a corner suite on the 3rd floor with great city views. It was nice to lay in bed at night and see the city lights and bay views from the floor to ceiling glass windows. This hotel is within walking distance to bayside market place with its shops and boat tour/ bus tour attractions, however if you are looking to go to the beach this hotel is too far from south beach but taxis are easy to get and cost $30 to the beach.If you are looking for a hotel close to the cruise terminals this is a perfect way to start or end your trip. The breakfast Buffett offers a good selection.
There is a nice pool and lounge areas, and overall a clean and friendly hotel
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Miami Downtown Hotel Miami
- Hilton Miami Downtown Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Miami
- Miami Hilton
- Hilton Miami
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Miami Downtown has completely renovated all 527 rooms and suites, featuring the Hilton Serenity Bed and Bath Collection. The new exercise facility features Fitness by Precor. Enjoy the heated roof top pool with views of Miami. The hotel offers the amenities today's travelers expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Hilton Miami Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.