Check in desk is in the first floor above the garage, so you take an elevator from the ground floor until there, a little weird but you get used to. In the front desk floor, besides the check in there are a bar, the breakfast room, the business center (free internet, but freezing AC!) and the external swimming pool. The hotel has huge conference rooms in the upper level, which is perfect for big events.
Our room was in the 14th floor and the view is spectacular, even better because the window comes from the ceiling to the ground, it´s a challenge to stay next to the window and act normally. Comfortable beds and nice bathroom.
Breakfast buffet is great, with a variety of fruits and warm dishes. Pool area is excellent, with enough open space for the sun and a 6 foot deep swimming pool.
Great cost/benefit for the downtown area, blocks away from the Bayside Market.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Miami Downtown Hotel
- Hilton Miami Downtown Hotel Miami
- Hilton Hotel Miami
- Miami Hilton
- Hilton Miami
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Miami Downtown has completely renovated all 527 rooms and suites, featuring the Hilton Serenity Bed and Bath Collection. The new exercise facility features Fitness by Precor. Enjoy the heated roof top pool with views of Miami. The hotel offers the amenities today's travelers expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, Amex, Olotels, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Venere, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Miami Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.