We stayed here one night (December 30th) coming from the port in Fort Lauderdale, off one cruise and staying one night to board another the next day. Once you get up to the lobby the hotel is very nice. Our room wasn't ready so we (we are diamond members) went and sat in the concierge lounge on the 15th floor to wait. When the wait was too long we went down to the outdoor restaurant. Food was great and service was a bit slow at first but improved after. By the time we were finished our room was ready. The room was very spacious and clean. Ours was a corner room so we had floor to ceiling windows on two sides. We were lucky and got a huge balcony with a table, 2 chairs and loungers on the 15th floor overlooking the port and the city. It was fantastic. The pool area has a huge shortage of chairs for a hotel this size but the area around there is well kept. Our son enjoyed the large outdoor chess game and played a few games. This hotel is 5 mins from Bayside Marketplace and 5 mins from the port of Miami.
We would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Miami Downtown Hotel Miami
- Hilton Miami Downtown Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Miami
- Miami Hilton
- Hilton Miami
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Miami Downtown has completely renovated all 527 rooms and suites, featuring the Hilton Serenity Bed and Bath Collection. The new exercise facility features Fitness by Precor. Enjoy the heated roof top pool with views of Miami. The hotel offers the amenities today's travelers expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Hilton Miami Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.