The pros: This hotel is conveniently located just down the street from the American Airlines Arena. It is only a 15-minute walk or a less than five minute car ride. The lobby/restaurant area is also very nice.
The cons: The rooms are average and feel somewhat outdated. Also, the hot water and internet connectivity also stopped working during my stay. The hotel did compensate for the problems, but they were frustrating nonetheless.
Overall, if you are on a business trip, need a convenient hotel, and are not planning to spend much time in your room, this is a good option. If you are looking for a "cool" Miami hotel, try South Beach.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Miami Downtown Hotel
- Hilton Miami Downtown Hotel Miami
- Hilton Hotel Miami
- Miami Hilton
- Hilton Miami
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Miami Downtown has completely renovated all 527 rooms and suites, featuring the Hilton Serenity Bed and Bath Collection. The new exercise facility features Fitness by Precor. Enjoy the heated roof top pool with views of Miami. The hotel offers the amenities today's travelers expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Miami Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.