“Great value” 5 of 5 stars

10% off for AAA members
Ranked #10 of 115 Hotels in Miami
“Great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The suite was more than I expected. The complimentary evening meal and breakfast were nice pluses. I really liked that the bedroom had a ceiling fan. I like to feel the air circulating at night. The room darkening curtains were very effective and despite being right next door to the airport the room was very quiet. Pleasant surprise.

• Stayed August 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Franklin Park, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed at this hotel for 9 nights with family. Hotel is kept very clean and Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Plenty of parking and close to airport and highways but still very quiet . Breakfast was good and some items changed daily but still could use a bit more variety especially. Overall we were very happy with the value we received and will definitely stay with Homewood in the future.

• Stayed August 2015, traveled with family

Pacific Grove, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

First of all, I want to commend the staff for being super nice all the time. They helped us log-on to the wifi and explained how the wifi options work. In every other regard they were helpful and considerate.

The rooms were clean and well-appointed, and it was really nice to have a real dining table, a kitchen, and living room. The bed was quite comfortable. This is a true suite hotel, unlike some places that put the word suite in their name, but don't really have a door between the living area and the bedroom.

Homewood not only offers a very complete breakfast buffet (eggs, bagels, pancakes, the whole nine yards), but they have dinner-time 'snacks' almost every night that include offerings such as soups, hummus, bread, and happy hour libations.

The business center was easy to access, and we were able to use the computer printer as much as we needed. The shuttle to the airport was very convenient, as well. Although it is close to the airport, the only time I heard a plane was when I was outside parking my car. Inside was very quiet.

Considering that this is a true suite hotel, that includes a hearty morning breakfast, along with the evening perks, this hotel was a very good value for my family.

One improvement I would recommend is to have handicapped accessible rooms closer to the elevator, and improved signage (or maps) indicating where the rooms are. I was surprised to find that there were no handicapped designated spots by the back door of the hotel. Fortunately, parking was plentiful so we were able to park close to the door anyway, but handicapped people should have easy-to-access spots close to every entrance.

Room Tip: Call the hotel directly and speak to staff. They are very accommodating.
  • Stayed July 2015, traveled with family
Southeast Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have stayed at this property on 4 occasions now. It's under Runway 12, next to the HGI, however it has very good soundproofing, thus the landing jets are muted almost completely. The room layouts differ from most Homewood suites, which at least contain an outer room and a bedroom. Some of these rooms have a single room space, like a standard hotel room but with the kitchenette. The AC duct 10 feet high in these faces the bed and blows directly on you, which I find very annoying. I was able to block the flow with a pillow nested on the window valance to compensate. The 2 room layout, while a tad smaller, is more "Homewood like". The beds are very comfortable, and the linens warm. The suites are very quiet to outside noise or hallway noise. The bathrooms have a shower, not a tub, and the water pressure is great! The housekeeping staff is hit and miss. Sometimes they fill all of your amenities and some times leave out say a Shampoo or all the towels refilled. The front desk staff are polite and kind, going out of the way to make things right. I had a situation where my early arrival, which I called ahead for, was not done by the hotel associate who had committed to do so. The front desk staff compensated well. Check in and out have not been an issue. Breakfast is crowded as the hotel is always busy, and sometimes they run out of items such as fruit. The breakfast staff are always warm and polite and very busy keeping the area rolling. I will be staying there again this month, and recommend it to others. I prefer it to the next door HGI in every case :)

Room Tip: 2nd floor or above
  • Stayed August 2015, traveled on business
Charleville-Mezieres, France
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

For my 3rd visit to this hotel, always the same good quality : well maintained, clean pool and room, good breakfast. Friendly staff. I had a late flight from MIA to Paris, and they gave me a free late checkout. Only one suggestion : more umbrellas near the pool would be a plus.

• Stayed June 2015, traveled on business
Lucrecia M, Manager at Homewood Suites Miami-Airport West, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for staying with us again. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope that you had a safe flight home. See you next time!
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Despite an advanced reservation on hilton.com, I arrived at Homewood Suites only to be told that my reservation could not be found. Up till now, no explanation has been provided how this error could have happened.

• Stayed July 2015, traveled with family
Lucrecia M, Manager at Homewood Suites Miami-Airport West, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.
wilmington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Not much to say when a place is spot on what you need. For me, the two nights spent were just fine, no problems, just everything I needed for my business trip to Miami. I would stay there again next time I need to travel to Miami.

• Stayed July 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!