“Need hotel near MIA? Can't miss with this one” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
10% off for AAA members
Ranked #10 of 113 Hotels in Miami
wilmington, United States
“Need hotel near MIA? Can't miss with this one”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Not much to say when a place is spot on what you need. For me, the two nights spent were just fine, no problems, just everything I needed for my business trip to Miami. I would stay there again next time I need to travel to Miami.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Kingston, Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The staff here are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are extremely spacious and comfortable with good size kitchenettes. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom well laid out. The cleaning staff could have done a better job but the room wasn't dirty. The free breakfast menu is changed everyday with a reasonable selection. Mon to Thurs there is a Happy Hour with free beer and wine, and hot food - incredible! The airport shuttle was reliable and the hotel is close to the airport, SOUTHCOM HQ and the Doral Shopping Mall. This is a really good hotel.

norfolk, va, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My stay at Miami Airport West was outstanding. From my check in to my check out, I was very impressed. I plan on staying at Homewood Suites Hotels from now on. I will recommend this hotel to all of my family and friends.

ORLANDO, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Execellent for lesseiru and business trip.Location is perfect close to airport and about 20 minutes from south beach. I did not experience any traffic. Overall execellent place to stay out of the congestion.

• Stayed July 2015, traveled with family

Odenton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Dayana and Hermena who work the front desk go out of their way to be helpful during your stay. Each day when I returned from training they were friendly and accommodating to my transportation needs that I had during my stay from the airport, to the hotel and the Boeing training facility and back. All of the employees that worked the breakfast and managers reception were friendly and visible if you needed anything. I would stay here again.

Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed here for two nights while attending a conference in the area. I used my AARP to get a good rate. That made this the least expensive hotel in the area. I used the new 24 hour advance check in and paid at that time. When I arrived, the room I reserved and my key were ready and waiting. The desk help was quick and friendly. My room was on the fifth floor, back of the hotel. It faced a trucking company. The room was very clean, comfortable, and well appointed. The bathroom was large, and while there was no tub, the very large shower was fantastic. The toiletries were Neutragena. The in room coffee maker worked fine. I did not use the rest of the kitchen, though it was fully stocked with utensils and dishes. One big plus this hotel had was how quiet the rooms are. The hotel is directly under the landing pattern of the airport and the planes come in very close. The parking lot is quite noisy, but I never heard a plane while in my room, and slept quite well. The parking lot is also very large, with plenty of parking. The staff here, especially the front desk staff was very friendly. In fact, Christian, the front desk supervisor sent me an e-mail thanking for my stay. That has never happened before. It was a nice little touch. Breakfast each morning was the standard Homewood breakfast. One of the mornings I was there, they had biscuits and gravy. The gravy was better than most Homewoods offer. My only gripe is that they do not serve apple juice. This is the only Hilton property that I have ever had that happen. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Orlando
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel seems to have been recently remodeled. Everything within the hotel lobby, halls and in the room were impeccably decorated. The staff was very friendly, and the room itself was spotless. I would have easily given this 5 stars, except the bathroom sink drain was not working, and the room was not ready when we arrived after 5pm. With a hotel that nice with a great room rate, I will definitely be back.

Stayed July 2015, traveled with family

Been to Homewood Suites Miami-Airport West? Share your experiences!