“Outstanding quality stay at a reasonable price.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
10% off for AAA members
Ranked #11 of 131 hotels in Miami
Coffs Harbour, Australia
“Outstanding quality stay at a reasonable price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Of the 16 days we spent at various hotel around Florida, yours was by far the best in all aspects. It was our first nights arrival stay, and our 3rd last nights stay, and we would have stayed longer but was told you were booked out. This saddened us greatly, but moved into a Doubletree 'Hilton' for the last 2 nights. It was nowhere near the standard of yours, and we felt failed by the "Hilton' name. We would highly recommend your hotel to all and sundry seeking accommodation in Miami, and our daughter, a resident of the Cayman islands and a frequent visitor to Miami, will surely stay there in the future.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

286 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Davenport, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

I would definitely recommend this hotel. The room was beautiful, large, and clean! We were also extremely impressed with the free hot breakfast! Lots of choices! Our family loved it. We would definitely return in the future!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I couldn't write a review that long but what I can say is the hotel is a very good place to stay especially if you're staying for a longer period. You have everything, a fully equipped kitchen even you can ask them to get your groceries done! spacious living room, excellent king size bed, very good wifi, big bath room. The only critic is when you're having shower, the water go everywhere as the floor is flat so can't contain the water that just hold by a curtain. Breakfast is good. We missed the free dinner as it's only provided on Mon, tues, Wed and Thursday night! Never mind.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

The staff made me feel at home and helped me with my local transportation needs in addition to meals and a nice clean room. I used the free internet service, the pool, the exercise room and found them all to be functional and clean. The breakfasts could have used some fresh fruit choices but the egg and cereal selections were good. The dinners were better than I expected with a nice variety of menus and healthy choices.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

new york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Fairly new property, great decor, complimentary airport shuttle. Breakfast brunch and evening cocktail hour included. Free parking and near shops and restaurants and a gas station. Staff super friendly and accommodating. A small business center with fax and copier offered t no additional cost.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Noblesville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

The staff and accomodations were top notch. They welcomed me and provided a great room. The price was great, especially with the included breakfast. I will stay at this property anytime I'm needing a hotel close to the airport...

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

St. Louis
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

I was in Miami on business and because some of my co-workers stayed at this hotel, I did too. Although the location fit my needs for the meetings I had, overall I was not impressed with this hotel. This started when we arrived at the back gate late in the evening. We found this gate locked. When we called the front desk to unlock the gate we were not informed that the front entrance is open 24 hours. In fact there is no sign at the front entrance, which I thought was odd. The free breakfast was OK but the breakfast offered at the adjoining Hilton Garden Inn, which shares the parking lot with the Homewood Suites, was much better. All in all, this was an OK hotel but I will investigate other hotels in the area if and when I return to Miami.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Been to Homewood Suites Miami-Airport West? Share your experiences!