“Wonderful dessert” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Palm Bay, Florida
“Wonderful dessert”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We ate somewhere else for dinner but decided to have some coffee and creme brule at Bonefish for dessert. When we told the greeter just dessert and coffee,that was no problem at all. We were seated quickly and everyone could not have been more cheerful and helpful. We received our coffee very quickly followed by the huge portions of creme brule. They have about the largest serving of this dessert I've ever seen, with real whipped cream and a few berries on top. The price for this is a litlte over $6 which is not cheap. However, it's as big as 2 creme Brules anywhere else. From the service to the food to the atmosphere we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

Indialantic, Florida
“Great food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Just dined at this restaurant for the first time last night and was very impressed. The service was excellent, with our waitress being prompt, cheerful, and friendly. Fresh hot bread with pesto and oil for dipping was brought to our table promptly upon being seated. She told us that on Wednesdays their Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer was only $5 so we opted to try it, and it was huge, more than enough to have as an entree if you desired. Also, happy hour is from 4-6:30 daily. My husband had a cup of the Corn and Crab chowder and it was full of chunks of crab, and very tasty, quite a change from a lot of restaurants around here where lobster or crab bisque does not even contain one recognizable shred of lobster or crab. He was too full to order a full entree so had the appetizer portion of crab cakes with remoulade which were quite good.I ordered the salmon, which was topped with spinach and a huge amount of goat cheese. I also thought the vegetables (zucchini and summer squash topped with stewed tomatoes) served on the side were quite tasty. We were too full to try dessert so will have to save that for our next visit. I know this is a chain, but my experience here was delightful, including the food, service, atmosphere, and background music, and I look forward to going again soon!!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Very very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

This restaurant has a very tasteful naughtical theme. The food was very good, as well as the service. We got there early and were able to sit in the booths on the other side of the bar on the restaurant side that are at a higher up off the floor. Just overall very classy. They did a great job with my mixed drink also.

Visited June 2013
Cumming, Georgia, United States
“Bang! Bang! shrimp hit the spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Excellent service!! We had drinks and appetizer in the bar, and enjoyed the atmosphere. The meal was great but was overly impressed with the service when they reported to me that the Ahi Tuna was sold out after I had ordered it. They went out of their way to make it up to me and I left a happy customer!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“FANTASTIC GLUTEN FREE MENU OPTIONS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I was very happy with the Bonefish Grill Rest. Living in Merritt Island, it was nice to have a new restaurant to attend. Inside the restaurant the ambiance was very warm, seating outside was comfortable, hostesses at front were nice and the wait staff was very knowledgeable. I was so pleased with the gluten free options. Not many restaurants offer gluten-free options and it was nice to be able to order w/out worrying. The pricing was extremely reasonable, but definitely worth it. From staff to ambiance to food, I highly recommend the Bonefish Grill!