“Excellent Lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“Excellent Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

What a pleasant surprise!! I wouldn't have known about it if a girlfriend hadn't taken me, but now it will be a regular destination for lunch.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Cocoa, FL
“My favorite Merritt Island sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

We have a lot more choices for sushi on the island that we used to, but I've found my go-to spot at Sumo Monkey. Hearty rolls, super friendly and attentive servers, and cozy atmosphere keep me coming back.

Visited May 2013
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“Great Sushi, great atmosphere minus the crowds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Sumo Monkey is a great alternative to some of the other local sushi restaurants that can be very crowded. I have been to Sumo Monkey twice and its been the same staff and same great quality food. We have tried both sushi and a noodle bowl and both were great. The atmosphere is very laid back and with Bob Marley-esque music playing (I heard some of my favorite artists). I also took my kids there and they enjoyed the tempura kids meals. Overall a great experience and I am happy to support a small, local business.

• Visited December 2012
Merritt Island, Florida
“SIMPLY THE BEST AROUND”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I have lived in Merritt Island for over 30 years and this is my favorite thai and sushi restaurant. Everything they make is fantastic!!

• Visited December 2012
Merritt Island, Florida
“What a Gem!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Incredible authentic Thai food, great udon noodle selections, and best of all wonderfully prepared sushi. Tight rolls that do not fall apart when trying to eat...great quality of fish...exceptionally clean environment. Independently owned and operated by the Thai chef. Small intimate environment with very competitive pricing. Did I mention good saki? Friendly staff? We have been there four times in two weeks and will continue to support this small but wonderful location. Cost per person listed below includes alcohol.

• Visited September 2012