“Up up and away!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Come FLY with us! Flyboarding is rapidly gaining momentum as the most exciting new activity on the water! Strap on the Flyboard (a wakeboard on steroids!) and get ready to be jetting above the water -- swim like a dolphin, fly like a bird. This is an extreme sport unlike any you have ever seen! Experience the thrill! Jump Right In! And FLY with us today!
Melbourne, Florida
“Up up and away!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

This by far was one of the most exciting things I have ever done!!! Well worth every penny spent. Within no time I was airborne. Jay was awesome and made the experience so much better. Couldn't have asked for a better person to coax me through it. Flyboarding is a MUST for anyone!!! I can't wait to go back for more.

Visited April 2013

San Francisco, California
“Had Great Time at Jump Right In Flyboarding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

We tried the flyboarding and had a really good time! It takes a few tries to get used to hovering and flying but Jay, the owner, helps you along and keeps you motivated to learn! Two of us tried it and we both were able to "fly" and we were able to get good quality photos and some videos of the experience to share with friends. I highly recommend this experience, they are friendly and it is amazing fun!

Eads, Tennessee
“High on Hovering!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

The flyboard was an adrenaline rush!!!! Jay the owner made it all sooo easy! He's the perfect instructor!!! If I had tried it the first weekend I was in Florida, I'd be a pro because I would do it EVERY weekend!!! I finally got to hover above water. My husband and I are telling everyone we know. It's a blast to show our friends the pics and video we bought. Jump Right In is the place to go to Flyboard.
Dinah

Visited January 2013
Orlando, Florida
“One of a kind experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

By far one of the most fun extreme sports that everyone needs to try! My boyfriend and I went and had the best time ever. Jay is extremely helpful and he and his girlfriend really make the experience that much better. We can't wait go go back and do it again, and Jump Right In is the only place we'll go!

Mount Dora, Florida, United States
3 attraction reviews
“If you want to try this don't go anywhere else !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

It may be offered closer to you, but going to JUMP RIGHT IN is totally worth the drive . You will not find a better guy than Jay for this experience. He knows what he is talking about and he has such an enthusiastic attitude and a love for what he is doing that I promise you will have a blast. He is determined to make sure you have a great time and get your moneys worth. This was a gift from my son and worth every dollar. I can't wait to go back !!!!