“What a fantastic birthday flight!” 5 of 5 stars

+1 321-392-4125
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the thrill and adventure of flying in an Open Cockpit Biplane! Feel the wind in your hair as you enjoy the unsurpassed views of the Beaches, Port Canaveral, Kennedy Space Center, Downtown Orlando, Universal Studios, and the many other incredible sights of our local area! Florida Biplanes operates flights from two locations daily, The Merritt Island Airport and the Orlando Executive Airport. We offer a range of air tours from 5-minute to 45-minute scenic tours as well as romantic sunset flights. For those looking for added adventure, we also offer aerobatic upgrades to any of our tours.
Orlando, Florida
“What a fantastic birthday flight!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Even though we live in Orlando, and have all of the world class attractions on our doorstep, there is nothing to compare to a flight in a 70 year old biplane! What an experience for my daughter's 17th birthday....and what an experience to watch. This is a must!

Visited March 2013

Troy, Michigan
“Great Birthday Gift”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

This is a must do, if you like flying. They are very professional, friendly and informative, the WACO Biplane is a beautiful plane and you can't beat the scenery. I would recommend this company to anyone who has an interest in open cockpit flying. We look forward to seeing the biplane in St Pete's when they open their business there.

Visited February 2013
Auburn, Indiana
9 attraction reviews
“Do this, you won’t regret it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I did the 30 minute ride over KSC with a low approach to the Shuttle landing facility. If you are a space geek like me it is heaven! Once we were done with that I did the double aerobatic package with two loops, two barrel rolls and four wing tips. It was a truly amazing feeling and is all with positive G’s so I felt great the whole time. Steve was my pilot and communicated as needed and let me enjoy the rest of the ride. I would highly recommend doing this and I might even do it again on my next trip to Florida.

Visited January 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Must say....I was scared to try!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I did this ONLY to surprise my boyfriend as an early Christmas present! I am terrified of planes and don't even fly commercial flights...so needless to say, I was a bit apprehensive about this!! Steve, our pilot, immediately put my mind at ease and assured me that even though we had to put on parachutes...that we would not have to use them! We took the 45 minute flight and added the Double Aerobatics Upgrade! It was a wonderful experience, I loved every minute of it! I had intended on stopping before we got there to buy some dramamine, just in case, but forgot to stop! It was okay though, because I didn't even need it! Even the aerobatic parts did not make my stomach come up into my throat! I would HIGHLY reccomend that you take this adventure!! It is a smooth ride, beautiful scenery and great staff! I look forward to doing it again when we are in the area.

Visited November 2012
Virginia
9 attraction reviews
“One more off the bucket list!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

This was an amazing experience from start to finish! Steve was friendly, informative and just an all around pleasure! We only did a short flight but it was so much fun. On arrival you watch a video and sign a waiver, put on your cap and headset, hop in the plane and you are away! Your flight is videoed and you can have the link posted to you tube for $25 extra or you can purchase a DVD of your flight which will be mailed to you, (which we did) for an extra $50. I can't recommend this experience highly enough! Do it, you'll love it!

Visited November 2012