The only positives were that the room was clean on arrival and the beach is stunning. However, the room was never cleaned during our two day stay, the buildings were dilapidated and the whole place was run down. There was a sign on the office door saying "closed for renovations" and giving office hours of 10.00 to 18.00 but as we were out during this time we never saw the office open and since we could not make contact with management on the phone, we were never able to use the Wifi. The price at approx US$205 (including tax) per night for two adults plus child seemed OK when we booked on the website but we then found that the local Hilton only about six miles up the beach was CHEAPER and included an amazing breakfast in the price. Sandy Shoes might have been great at some time in it history but it is now a waste of money when good quality hotels are available for less.
- Also Known As:
- Sandy Shoes Oceanfront Resort Condos
- Sandy Shoes Oceanfront Melbourne Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandy Shoes has been voted Brevards #1 Beach Motel 5 years in a row. The Motel has been totally remodeled and it has 16 unique different suites. It also has the biggest pool in the area, a huge deck that leads down to the beach and you can see the ocean from all the suites. The perfect place for families or a couples get-a-way. Come experience a great place to unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Sandy Shoes Oceanfront Hotel Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.