We had the pleasure of staying at the hotel recently. I could not believe how well stocked everything was. Usually when we stay at similar places we need extra trash bags, utensils, etc. We brought extra paper towels and coffee with filters just in case. The only thing I would say that we could have used more of were extra towels. We did bring beach towels, but when a family of four is swimming off and on during a stay you use alot of towels and they don't get a chance to get dry. The room was nicely remodeled and very clean. Our bed was not the most comfortable BUT for the money the place can't be beat. Beautiful beach and huge pool. We'll plan on returning next year for sure!!! We found the staff to be very helpful. They may not answer the phone when you call, but they will return your call in a timely manner if you leave a message.
- Also Known As:
- Sandy Shoes Oceanfront Resort Condos
- Sandy Shoes Oceanfront Melbourne Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandy Shoes has been voted Brevards #1 Beach Motel 5 years in a row. The Motel has been totally remodeled and it has 16 unique different suites. It also has the biggest pool in the area, a huge deck that leads down to the beach and you can see the ocean from all the suites. The perfect place for families or a couples get-a-way. Come experience a great place to unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Sandy Shoes Oceanfront Hotel Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.