“More than I expected !!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Djon's Steak & Lobster House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: French, Steakhouse, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: S. Riverside Dr.
Description: A fine dining experience in Melbourne Beach. Djon's offers classic fine dining plus a wonderful, fun piano bar with live music every night. Djon's Steak and Lobster House offers a sumptuous menu with Certified Angus Beef steaks, lamb chops, veal chops and seafood. Classic favorites such as the steamed lobster and filet mignon keep customers coming back while new flavors such as the lobster mac 'n cheese and the jumbo stuffed shrimp soppressa keep the menu flavorful and eclectic. Join us for dinner or stop by and have a drink at the Red Shoe Bar and Lounge.
Orlando, Florida, United States
“More than I expected !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

If you are in the mood for a great meal with attentive wait staff , then this is the place . Not inexpensive , but for a special night out or if you crave a great steak or seafood meal then Djon's is a great destination for you. I love duck and it was cooked to perfection and more than I could finish . My wife is the fussiest steak person and she love the filet mignon ...Our waiter was attentive without hovering .... Not since NYC have I enjoyed a meal more .

• Visited October 2013

Arlington, Virginia, United States
“Best Steak Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Wow. I have never had a New York Strip (medium, closer to medium rare is what I ordered) that tender and savory in my life. The Caesar's salad had the best dressing as well. The service (thank you Yani and Eddie) was PERFECT. Wow, again and thank you.

Melbourne Beach, Florida
“great meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Took my friend our for a birthday dinner and it was impeccable.
Trevor our waiter made it a very special night for her.
The food was delicious, backround music from the piano player. They accomodated
My service dog and even gave us a tour of the seond floor outdoor dining where we could see the harvest moon.

Moultonborough, New Hampshire
“The Best!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Djon's....though a little pricey was one of the best meals that my husband and I have EVER had. As I said...it was a little pricey, but, you could split apps and the meal came with a salad....so, you really got what you paid for. It was served to perfection too. If we are ever in the area again it would be a go to place for us.

• Visited August 2013
Branchburg, New Jersey
“Good, but could be better.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Wednesday evening, not crowded at all. A regular at a table near me was disappointed the chef was not in this day because he wanted to order a custom meal (apparently he does this regularly). He was assured the kitchen staff was good and could accommodate him. I finished my house salad, which was very good, and then my pan seared sea scallops arrived. I was disappointed seeing the scallops black on one side (rather than slightly browned on both sides). The scallops were flat (question the sauce), but the risotto was good. Staff very cordial and efficient, and the dining room elegantly appointed. Great sunset. Coffee excellent. I suspect when the chef is at work, or when the kitchen works get more experience, this could become a very fine restaurant. It's worth a try.

• 3 of 5 stars Food