“Nice Meal” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Djon's Steak & Lobster House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: French, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romance, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: S. Riverside Dr.
Description: A fine dining experience in Melbourne Beach. Djon's offers classic fine dining plus a wonderful, fun piano bar with live music every night. Djon's Steak and Lobster House offers a sumptuous menu with Certified Angus Beef steaks, lamb chops, veal chops and seafood. Classic favorites such as the steamed lobster and filet mignon keep customers coming back while new flavors such as the lobster mac 'n cheese and the jumbo stuffed shrimp soppressa keep the menu flavorful and eclectic. Join us for dinner or stop by and have a drink at the Red Shoe Bar and Lounge.
Cranbrook, United Kingdom
“Nice Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

We went there on recommendations and wanted somewhere in walking distance of our accommodation. The restaurant was very quiet, and lacked some atmosphere. Food was good especially the seafood. We had a drink in their bar later, that had much more life.

Visited June 2013

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
“Pricey but good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Service was ok. Good food but very expensive. I have had better for less. Not sure we will revisit because so expensive. For the price I found the food a bit boring. Nothing special to write home about. I had filet and lobster Mac n cheese. Hubby had filet and lobster. I also had the table side spinach salad which was boring. Warmed up bacon bit and balsamic tossed with spinach.

Visited June 2013
Mount Dora, Florida, United States
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

The experience was a treat....from the moment we were greeted at the door. Our server, Yanni, made the evening special...especially since it was my birthday. He took the time to go over the menu with us. My salmon and my husband's filet were outstanding and cooked to perfection. The house cab was really good. The ambiance was special. We will definitely come back again.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
York, Pennsylvania
“Overpriced, but quite nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

The restaurant it's self is beautiful and the location right off the river is great. The food was very good and the staff very attentive, but for Melbourne, it was definitely overpriced. My biggest complain though is that they have a good wine selection, but do not seem to understand that white wine drinkers drink their wine COLD. The only white wine they had cold was the house wines...
I would have to think twice about returning. The Charthouse and Island Fish Grill are just as good.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Roswell, Georgia
“Don't miss this eclectic gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

I was worried reading other reviews but, after drinks at the bar than dinner in the dinning room I am scratching my head. The food was great, the service was absolutely perfect and the restaurant itself is fun to see from the patio to the lounge to the dinning room. I thought the prices were very reasonable and the quality of the food excellent.

• Visited May 2013