“Delicious Indian Food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Winter Haven, Florida, United States
“Delicious Indian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

After reading some good reviews, my husband and I decided to find this Indian restaurant. It was a drive from where we were staying, but definitely worth finding. We enjoyed two wonderful meals and have often spoken about how good that restaurant was. I even (rather unsuccessfully!) tried to replicate one of the dishes. We will definitely go back the next time we are in the area. Recommended.

• Visited August 2013

72% Recommend
Indian Harbour Beach, Florida
“Authentic indian food and yummy!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I usually go to this restaurant for dinner so my review is for dinner service nit for the lunch buffet. The place is beautiful and very clean. The food is authentic Indian and delicious. The service is very nice and they are very generous when serving. So if you are looking for Authentic Indian food this is the place to go.

Cocoa
“good variety buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Went to the buffet. Loved the selection of dishes available. I had trouble deciding what I liked best, but I did not dislike anything. My friend's favorite was the tandoori chicken- so tender! The carrot pudding and the little round ball like desserts were so good... sweet but good. They had fresh made dosas available. staff was nice, prompt and helpful.IT was a Sunday and it was pretty busy, lots of families. I love the ceiling tiles - all in a very nicely decorated and a restaurant that I have plans to visit again!

Roscoe, Illinois
“Outstanding - Jackpot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I was amazed when I saw that this place was ranked #56 in Melbourne Beach. This is one of the finest places to eat...for people looking for AUTHENTIC indian food - you couldn't ask for anything better!

The dosas were particularly good!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Melbourne, Florida
“Disappointing disappointing disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Took a group of 7 for a birthday lunch. Poor service. Mediocre buffet. Not one of the group has an interest in returning. We all agreed food was edible but not inviting

• Visited August 2013