“Great dining experience” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Great dining experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Went there for dinner with my husband who has food allergies, including gluten intolerance. The wait staff and chef were very attentive and made our experience so enjoyable and worry free. The atmosphere was relaxing and plesant. We both had duck, which was prepared very nicely. We topped off the dinner with dessert. He had a wonderful creme brulee and I had crepes with blackberries topped with vanilla sauce - yummy to both!! I would definitely recommend this restaurant and we will be back again!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

75% Recommend
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Food, Excellent Value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Isn't it wonderful to find a restaurant that offers "fine dining" at lunch time that is reasonably priced? My sister and I were shopping and went to the Continental Flambe for lunch. She had a crepe entree and I had mine in a croissant. The meal included a salad, bread, and a luncheon sized entree and a side dish. It was the perfect lunch! If I lived in Melbourne, I would have lunch there with my girlfriends once a week! Great place for a business lunch as well. They have a full bar and private rooms, too. Anniversary party? Bridal shower? Oh, and did I mention? THE FOOD WAS FABULOUS!!!!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Always quality!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Food is always fantastic. Wine...if you choose well, then it will be good! Will be going back for our anniversary!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Fl
“Great little french restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by Andy at Crane Creek B&B. We were so thankful that we took his advice. The ambiance was so nice and the food was fabulous! I had the diver scallops and my friend had the Chateaubriand. We both enjoyed every aspect of our dining experience.

Visited March 2013
Melbourne, Florida
“Do not miss it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

My wife and I dined with friends at Continental Flambe last evening. All four of us agree that it is a must. There was only one thing, and we should have mentioned it to the staff, the ceasar salad was not crip. Everything else was perfect.

• Visited February 2013