Good room and decent price for Easter Weekend. Location is good for things to do in Melbourne, but you will need a car. Not a pedestrian friendly location. A 7-11 is close by for gas and snacks. Cabana Shores is a fun beer and wine tiki hut less than a mile down US1.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the 'Comforts of Home' bedding collection at the new Candlewood Suites Melbourne Florida hotel, where we put the amenities where they really count: in your room. Big, built for comfort or an extended stay. It's the ultimate suite hotel for the business traveler. Each suite has a full kitchen complete with microwave and full size refrigerator. Work efficiently at your over sized executive desk with two separate phone lines - check email and talk on the phone at the same time. Relax in the overstuffed recliner while you enjoy the CD/DVD player. Borrow your favorites from our free video and CD library. Work off some stress in our fitness center or visit our Candlewood Cupboard. You can purchase meals, snacks and sundry items at value prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG and Odigeo so you can book your Candlewood Suites Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Suntree Candlewood Suites