“Very good food, Lebanese/Greek” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Lebanese, Mediterranean
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Dessert
Columbus, Ohio
“Very good food, Lebanese/Greek”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Very small restaurant in a strip shopping center. Inside was full so sat at one of several tables outside on sidewalk. Was actually very nice and romantic. My girlfriend and I had a very nice bottle of wine. Waiter was very good, brought several bottles out to sample. Love the chicken skewers. White sauce a bit much--suggest ordering on the side if at all. Didn't go into the actual restaurant but it's rated as a very nice atmosphere. Will go back.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

84% Recommend
Melbourne, Florida
“Good Lebanese food and great selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I have been here several times, and I really enjoyed the food. Just about everything on the menu is worth a try. It has many of the typical Mediterranean dishes such as, gyros, grape leaves, falafels, and tabouli. They have mostly meat options including skewers, and they do offer a couple vegetarian dishes. The place has a nice ambience, though it is small. The service has always been very good, and the prices are very fair. If you like Lebanese food definitely give it a try!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cocoa, Florida
“Very wierd food - Gross”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

We tried Cedar's Cafe based on reviews on Trip advisor. We saw many good comments. so, we took the long drive just to eat there. We tried the (3) item sampler that was highly recommend by our server. I told our server that we wanted the absolute best items on the menu. So, we took our servers suggestion and got the falafel, grape leaves and some kind cold pinto bean that they got out of a can. We never in our life eaten food that was this gross before. I would love to write some positive comments about this place but, I would be lying. I couldn't eat there again even if it was free. Maybe their friends and relatives added the good comments.into trip advisor for them. Sorry, I was very disapointed !!!!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio, Texas
“Lebanese surprise in a Quiet Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Nice selection of authentic Lebanese Cuisine. You will definitely bring home left-overs. I enjoyed the Kafta for 2 meals. Hidden in a store front location next to Panera Bread.

• Visited April 2013
Melbourne, Florida
“Great food for a great proce”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I went for lunch at 2:00 pm, just after the lunch rush. Service was great. I ordered the gyro sandwich and since I missed breakfast I also ordered the hummus (small side). I forgot how huge the sandwich was and could only it half of it and half of the hummus. The gyro sandwich was full of meat and had a great sauce. Great dinners there too. Would recommend reservations of you are planning on going to somewhere after dinner. BTW - the owner told me they were redecorating the restaurant and removing the giant phhotos of Greece on the walls. Can't wait to check it out after the redo.

• Visited April 2013