“Good Lebanese food and great selection” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Lebanese, Mediterranean
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Dessert
Melbourne, Florida
“Good Lebanese food and great selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I have been here several times, and I really enjoyed the food. Just about everything on the menu is worth a try. It has many of the typical Mediterranean dishes such as, gyros, grape leaves, falafels, and tabouli. They have mostly meat options including skewers, and they do offer a couple vegetarian dishes. The place has a nice ambience, though it is small. The service has always been very good, and the prices are very fair. If you like Lebanese food definitely give it a try!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

86% Recommend
Cocoa, Florida
“Very wierd food - Gross”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

We tried Cedar's Cafe based on reviews on Trip advisor. We saw many good comments. so, we took the long drive just to eat there. We tried the (3) item sampler that was highly recommend by our server. I told our server that we wanted the absolute best items on the menu. So, we took our servers suggestion and got the falafel, grape leaves and some kind cold pinto bean that they got out of a can. We never in our life eaten food that was this gross before. I would love to write some positive comments about this place but, I would be lying. I couldn't eat there again even if it was free. Maybe their friends and relatives added the good comments.into trip advisor for them. Sorry, I was very disapointed !!!!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne, Florida
“Lebanese surprise in a Quiet Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Nice selection of authentic Lebanese Cuisine. You will definitely bring home left-overs. I enjoyed the Kafta for 2 meals. Hidden in a store front location next to Panera Bread.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne, Florida
“Great food for a great proce”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I went for lunch at 2:00 pm, just after the lunch rush. Service was great. I ordered the gyro sandwich and since I missed breakfast I also ordered the hummus (small side). I forgot how huge the sandwich was and could only it half of it and half of the hummus. The gyro sandwich was full of meat and had a great sauce. Great dinners there too. Would recommend reservations of you are planning on going to somewhere after dinner. BTW - the owner told me they were redecorating the restaurant and removing the giant phhotos of Greece on the walls. Can't wait to check it out after the redo.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne, Florida
“Excellent little chef-owner-run Lebanese restaurant near The King Center”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Cesar's Cafe is a small, charming restaurant run by a family who are clearly passionate about delivering authentic, homemade, delicious Lebanese food. My husband and I ordered the Vegetarian Mezze Platter (which came with hummus, beans with an addictive garlic sauce, baba ghannouj, stuffed grape leaves, falafel with tahini and pita) and we ordered an additional order of tabouli. Everything we ordered was delicious, tasted homemade (which is very important to how we eat and a guarantee we will return) and reminded us very much of food we've had in the Middle East rather than westernized versions of the same. They did not skimp on the olive oil, garlic, lemon and flavor. The restaurant is small and cozy and friendly and warming to the soul (as much as is the food). As we were leaving, we had a short conversation with the chef who advised us that they often host wine dinners (yay!) and also told us that she enjoys making impromptu "off-menu" meals for guests, something we will definitely take advantage of next time we go. We are looking forward to their summer menu! In other areas, the service was excellent, the atmosphere very cozy and the wine list varied. We are very pleased we found such a great little place so close to home. We have family coming in from Abu Dhabi in a couple of weeks, and if we plan an evening off cooking (which is rare for us since it is also our passion!) we would take them here for dinner without question.

• Visited March 2013