“One of our favorites” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Melbourne, Florida
“One of our favorites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

No point in repeating what other reviewers have said. Let us just add one more very positive experience to the count. Suburb food and excellent service. This is the total package for a completely enjoyable dining experience. Owners and wait staff were efficient, helpful, friendly. If you want an upscale dining experience, try Bacco.

Visited June 2014

Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

On Friday June 20 I had the opportunity to have dinner at Bacco Ristorante Italiano. The entirety of my review can be summed up with “what a pleasure”. Please allow a few details. The restaurant is in a plaza next to a Publix and seems to be hiding in the strip of retail stores. The welcome is like family welcoming you to their home because it really is. The Barsiola family is truly committed to a beautiful dining experience and a very good value.

Every meal ordered at our table enjoyable and the wine list and “wall of wines” is a real treat. Not complicated or overpriced, Raffaella can show you something with very little guidance that will certainly meet your needs.

I am excited about the opportunity to go back when we visit the neighborhood again. They will be closed for the first two weeks of July so call ahead.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Satellite Beach, Florida, United States
“Best Italian Restaurant in Brevard, Maybe FL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

We use to eat here all the time. It has been a while but we have eaten at many "italian" restaurants all over FL. We have not found one that competes with Bacco. We use to live in Italy when we were in the Army so we know real Italian food and this is the ticket. They even offer a typical fixed price menu option, typical of Italy. My only complaint is the menu doesn't really change that often. I'd like to see more variety and we'd probably go back more often. Other than that it is a perfect place run by a cute couple from Genoa.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“Don't tell my mom this is better than HOME!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

As an italian who lived in US for few years now, and I can tell you if you wish to cook authentic italian food at home is sometimes not that easy....from fresh pasta, gorgeous sauces, and on....sometimes even some of the ingredients are hard to find.
Well in very few words, whenever I have a chance, i go at Bacco's...and it really feels like landing in my hometown "piazza's best restaurant" for a couple of hours!....from atmosphere, service, feeling and fantastic cusine.

Very good soups, they usually have a couple of them every day you can choose, best for me is the "calamari" soup.

Love almost all the pasta's, my preferred is the Rigatoni with Sausages, white cream and red "radicchio"....WOW!Super balance between taste and smoothness.

Wines are excellent, ask Loris, he'll tell you all the history about those wines starting from the vineyards!!

To end it all you might want to consider a "pistacchio" dessert with a hint of "frangelico" liquour...
....and then a perfectly done espresso.
All meals are preparred at the same moment, family owned, and run, restaurant...and you feel it.

...too bad I live almost an hour from Bacco's, I might consider moving closer!
Welldone guys!

• Visited April 2014
cortona, italy
“The Best Nothern Italian food in the US!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

The Food at Bacco is outstanding! Fresh ingredients daily and different specials every night based on locally sourced fresh vegetable, meat, and fish. I have eaten here many times and have NEVER been disappointed. The service is always very friendly and fast. The wine selection is superb, and Loris is extremely knowledgeable about all of his wines. You can be assured of having a great meal and experience at Bacco Wine Café.

• Visited March 2014